Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Reich Parkeep: The Red Book of 3E 432
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ty, less than I had assumed. also do we know when Vivec left for Cold wotsit in Oblivion? That would narrow the timescale further.

on a sidenote, re the Vvardenfell project:
Maybe we would have to think in terms of proposals being put forwards and the war in Vvardenfell being connected to factions trying to pressure the process and vying for position and spoils.

On another side note:
But this makes the position of the Dissident Priests even more important. They have to be very active still, and far more influential than previously.
Vivec just "is missing, perhaps captured by the Daedra". That's all that was said. The Coldharbour thing was an idea I proposed with the Atronach Cult storyline.
Axen - hmmm, wondering I always liked the feel of the coldharbour location (or maybe the sound of it) it was very believable as a Bethsoft Action... however, if the Colharbour thing is ours, we might be able to use it to leap to something new... for example, maybe that was a ruse ....

Razorwing - As expected, things have been happening, there is an addition that is :brew: ing in TES3, as I am sure you know - the University of Silgrad is rising brick by brick upon its foundations, and Sandor is looking on carefully to decide its fate in TES4.

Assuming that it works well as expected in TES3 and Sandor wants to develope it further in TES4 I think that this is noteworthy of a mention in the Red Book - again I would suppose that at least one Councillor (to be decided) might want to associate him/herself with such a prestigious institution... co-founded by the Nerevarine (assumimg that no-one can resist the quests especially as the landlords of the New Campus will be the Confusedhh: Cerro Confusedhh: ? And who knows, maybe even blessed by Vivec before Vec's disappearance...

Maybe Vec and the Nerevarine had a punch-up to decide who got to lay the foundation stone (no contest Wink )

ps - it is also rumoured that the dean is of exceedingly hirsute visage... but very hard to meet.
Pages: 1 2