Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I've just preordered my copy of Oblivion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just ordered it today. I'll probably get it a few days after release (got it from Amazon.com ). Won't be the first one to have it but I did order the special edition. (I'll get all the good things that the other members will have as well) :yes:
:goodjob: lucky you and I am happy for you
I preordered from Gamestop about 5 months ago, and recently upgraded to the special edition. I can't wait!
Im going to preorder the special edition tommorow! Of course, I live in W.V so its not like I have to race anyone to get a copy Big Grin
Woot, pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from discshop.se a minute ago after reading the release date announcement.

Just three weeks to go! Big Grin
:eek: I checked in almost a dozen shops, mail order distributors and internet merchants and it seems that I will have to travel to the Netherlands to get a non-localized version ... *sigh* ... sometimes I hate it ...

Greetings

Quentin
Hehe... I preordered today Smile From the "megastore.se" :banana: The collectores edition.

I?ve never anticipated a game this much!!! They got me hooked with Morrowind Smile

ps. A guy on another forum had a great idea about what to do with the coin! Flip it to make those hard decisions "to [insert verb] or not to [insert verb]" Big Grin I thought it was a great idea!!
My copy just arrived. Now the fun really begins! :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
My copy just arrived. Now the fun really begins! :goodjob:
Congrats! That's so cool, i hope mine gets here today or tomorrow morning. Already downloaded 8 mods [Image: cool.gif]
I bloody well hope it's in the mail tomorrow, otherwise I'm going out huntin' for it in stores and if I find it, take the blow from sending back my pre-order. 14 months is enough! :dance:
Pages: 1 2