Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ummm Sorry im new but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to sign up to be a moderator on this mod team on the official Oblivion forums a thread was posted about the silgrad tower team and it said what yall needed so i want just wandering

And it also said that you have a better chance at getting in if you sign up before game comes out.

Info about me.
have played all ES games (I love em)
i have been on mod teams for games like Half Life 2, Halo, UT 2004, and other but cant remember now.
and i love gaming and i hope i get in that career.

P.S. sorry for posting new thread about this i am new here.
Hi Xx.Saints.xX and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Now I'm confused though. My ESF post doesn't say anything about us looking for moderators. How come you thought we were?

We are always looking for new members though, who are interested in working on the mod, both right now with pre-work as well after Oblivion's release with hands-on modding. Members who apply themselves hard and stick with us for a long time might eventually be voted into the core. There's some more information on our setup in this thread, but basically the jist of it is that the more work a member puts in the more weight his opinion on important matters gets. A lot of things regarding the mod gets decided among the core members, so getting in is a definite rise in influence. It took me close to a year to get in, so.
My bad sorry i couldnt find the dang post, forgot to bookmark it i meant Modder lol sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also im XcinoeZ on ES forums.

But when the game comes out i can give my hand at some of the map making or even dungeon making, and use the textures or models the team makes to implement them in the game or somthing, i always like learning new ways to do things.
Quote:Originally posted by Xx.Saints.xX
My bad sorry I couldn't find the dang post, forgot to bookmark it I meant Modder lol sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also I'm XcinoeZ on ES forums.

But when the game comes out I can give my hand at some of the map making or even dungeon making, and use the textures or models the team makes to implement them in the game or somthing, I always like learning new ways to do things.

Aah, kk Smile

Oh sure, that's what modding is all about really. The sometimes heavy focus on modelling at the moment is mostly to kill time in a productive way until the game comes out. Smile In the meantime I hope you'd like to hang around the forum and get to know the guys & girls here 'til Oblivion is finally out.
Ummm sooo does that mean im in or do you want me to get all the other guys permision, i mean i love talking on forums and i hope they realese the date for oblivion lol i want the game now. lol
Quote:Originally posted by Xx.Saints.xX
Ummm sooo does that mean I'm in or do you want me to get all the other guys permision, I mean I love talking on forums and I hope they realese the date for oblivion lol I want the game now. lol

Sure you're in, it's an open project Smile

Yeah I can't wait either! Enough already Big Grin
you should look around and see what it is that you'd like to work on, and then find out what is open where, then make a claim and start desgining :yes:

oh, and welcome :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
After Batman's Heavy Green Jumpers I'm going to lay off the smilies, lest the Forum floor collapses!

Anyhows, welcome yer saintliness...and take a look around why don't you...there are a number of projects that are already underway that are crying out for help.
Welcome to the Silgrad community Saints. I hope you find a good little nest here with us.

Silgrad is a very open community, and we don't really classify any modder into any particular group. If you find something that interests you that you wish to do, and nobody else is already working on it, then by all means go ahead and start!

-NR
I welcome you as well. We're going to have a lot of fun redeveloping Morrowind for Oblivion and anything that you would like to contribute will be appreciated. :yes:
Pages: 1 2