Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Conversion of our Oblivion version to Skyrim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the help of happychappy1 & zilav (TES5Edit), we're going to convert our TESIV version to TESV. It also entails a total conversion of all our custom models.

All the interiors /child WS' will be ported over except Reich Parkeep & Steadhelm ( 100% vanilla).
After the conversion all the remaining placeholders have to be replaced by Skyrim or new custom content (using a script for TES5Edit).

This is a huge leap forward. Smile
Our mod has been converted, there are some model issues which have to be fixed before we can proceed.

Many thanks to zilav! Smile
There's a problem with model the alignment/rotation.

Ornim is working on a fix!
A few screenshot of our conversion:

Soluthis Temple Child worldspace (has to be linked to the main worldspace hence the water)

I would like to focus on finishing the conversion, I'll send send a proposal to the team. Smile
Fixed the images.
Short update.

Today I started to connect the child WS' (worldspaces) for Silgrad Tower (city) to the main WS.
Further I have to look at Rift Watch and see if it's possible to transfer the content from our old esm to the new esm.