Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How big? and books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How big are you thinking of making Silgrad Tower this time? Will you go as far as Blacklight or even far south to Narsis?

I would be very interested in do ether for Silgrad.

Also do you have a place were you store books I have writen some for TR and will create more for ST when I have time I just need a place were they can be uploaded and checked for spelling and grammer.
I would like to see it grow a bit more than the Tes 3 version was, but I'm not sure if we'd go as far as either of the two. It would be nice though. We are still discussing it though.

Just post your books up in the Warehouse. Big Grin It should be the spot!
Quote:Originally posted by arcadea
How big are you thinking of making Silgrad Tower this time? Will you go as far as Blacklight or even far south to Narsis?

I would be very interested in do ether for Silgrad.

Also do you have a place were you store books I have writen some for TR and will create more for ST when I have time I just need a place were they can be uploaded and checked for spelling and grammer.

If you'd like to post a story then The Stage board in the "The Raven" category is the appropriate board. The Warehouse, as NoRemorse suggested, is for plugins. I would humbly suggest you write it in Word and use it's excellent spell checker before posting Big Grin

I seriously doubt we'd stretch as far as that, as our limited canvas plays a big part in achieving the kind of detail we want. And as we've recieved a lot of praise for being the best city mod available, I think we should build on that reputation and make Silgrad City a huge, sprawling metropolis filled with adventure, that will exceed what we did in Silgrad Tower: Morrowind... and that will keep us busy for awhile =)

Would you consider a project closer to our region? Like Verarchen Hall or Gargon Huul?