Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Project name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally I'm getting tired of saying "the future version of our plugin" Big Grin So I thought we could throw out some project names we can use to reference the plugin we'll make for Oblivion. Anything that is quick and easy to write is worth considering, I think.

My suggestion is ST4.

EDIT: Razorwing, May 1st 2005. The voting is over, and the new internal project name for the Oblivion mod is OST. Thankyou to all who voted. Thread closed.
or maybe OST :]
Quote:Originally posted by NoRemorse
or maybe OST :]

That's much better, and easier to type. You have my vote Smile
I think it would be nice to not only add "Oblivion", that?s too boring in my opinion.

What?s about...
  • Silgrad Tower - Tales from the Dark
  • Silgrad Tower - Rise of the ...
  • Silgrad Tower - Return of the Evil
  • Silgrad Tower - ...

The title could refer to the main storyline perhaps. :]
Quote:Originally posted by Valderon
I think it would be nice to not only add "Oblivion", that?s too boring in my opinion.

What?s about...
  • Silgrad Tower - Tales from the Dark
  • Silgrad Tower - Rise of the ...
  • Silgrad Tower - Return of the Evil
  • Silgrad Tower - ...

The title could refer to the main storyline perhaps. :]

I'm sorry if I was unclear in the post. I meant to poll for a short combination of characters so that we internally can reference the future plugin without having to write half a sentence. OST would be quick and easy to write.

That project name doesn't have to have anything to do with the real name of the future plugin, which for several reasons I personally think should just stay "Silgrad Tower".
Aaah :pop:

Well then "STO" would be nice, because "OST" has a German meaning (means "east")

On the other hand "STO" means "table" and "hundred" in Serbian :rofl:

Actually, it doesn?t matter wich shortcut is used as long if it?s clear what is meant. Wink
OST, in English, is an abbrevation for Original SoundTrack and in the Danish and Norwegian language, 'ost' means 'cheese' (I'm not sure about Swedish ... my nordic languages got a bit rusty).

On the other hand STO means 'I stand' in Latin, which is very fitting for us ... and I think it's time to shut my smartmouth ... Wink

I'll see, if I can come up with something catchy as project name, time to get the creativity machine running.

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
OST, in English, is an abbrevation for Original SoundTrack and in the Danish and Norwegian language, 'ost' means 'cheese' (I'm not sure about Swedish ... my nordic languages got a bit rusty).

On the other hand STO means 'I stand' in Latin, which is very fitting for us ... and I think it's time to shut my smartmouth ... Wink

I'll see, if I can come up with something catchy as project name, time to get the creativity machine running.

:elk:
Yes, OST does mean cheese in Swedish as well. ST has a modder named Cheese. This must be a conspiracy. But then again OST is very close to hOST... and we know who THAT is... YOU ARE ONE OF THEM !!! Aaaaargh...
:rofl:
Yaaay I vote for Cheese *I mean OST* No Cheese. Uhm OST, yeah OST.

Im lost Tongue This must be part of the conspiracy
Quote:Originally posted by Cheese
Yaaay I vote for Cheese *I mean OST* No Cheese. Uhm OST, yeah OST.

Im lost Tongue This must be part of the conspiracy

If you rearrange the letters of "the conspiracy", what do you get? OST he cniracy !! The evidence is right there, this nefarious plot has folded in on itself! Call Nixon!

Hehe... hmm. Sorry. I guess I need a laugh now and then.
Pages: 1 2