Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A new core?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was thinking we might need a new core team for the Oblivion version of our mod, seeing as Quentin Fortune is the only one from the old core still active in the forum (right now). I think that, over time, several of our members have shown the dedication to stick with the project, both those who are from the old core and those that aren't. So I thought we could discuss the subject.

My view on the core is that it consists of members who've been with us for a long time, has put in a lot of work, and have stuck with us both through the good times and the bad. Also, the core would have the power to make decisions for the group through majority vote, meaning issues can be resolved quickly. Having an odd number of members would be important for that purpose.

Please understand I'm not trying to select the team, I just want to open the topic up for discussion. But in my opinion, Valderon and Deus are obvious (assuming they are still interested in ST). I haven't really heard from either of them since autumn, so I'm not sure. Quentin Fortune is also an obvious core member.

Other members I think would be well suited are NoRemorse and Ben Vagara. Zarkis has done a lot of work, but he's been gone for almost a year now I think, so I don't know. I won't nominate myself, but I can't say I wouldn't mind the opportunity of being part of the new core.

So if you like, throw some names out on members you think would be suited for the core. Then perhaps the old core can make the final decision?
when you pick a core contact me thier are some stuff I would like to talk tot hem about.
Case in point: Quentin pops in and out without replying, yet he's the only one from the core still (more or less) active. His input is needed.

I don't know why I even bother anymore. Maybe we should just go our separate ways and start on clean slates for Oblivion, since I seem to be the only one who wants to continue. Please prove me wrong, guys...
I'll probably continue too, if there's any need for scripting/programming...
I'm willing to help organise I'm doing this for OR aswell wich is one reson why I need to talk to your core. I have an idea.
Well I just want to let you know that I am very interested in modding with Silgrad for TES:IV, but until then, there's not much to do. Gathering a team together is a great topic, and I think a larger team should be gathered and ready to start as soon as it's released. Wink
Right now, I think concept art and storyboards are the main thing we should be worried about too.
Hopefully by the time Oblivion comes around, we'll see more of them.

-NR
I come to assure folks I would love to return and be a part of the ST team...

Question -
Who does Silgrad Tower the mod belong to now most of the core are gone?
I guess it would be Quentin Fortune, he still pops in every now and then. Either that or I would say RW is in charge of it.

BTW, we would love to have you with us. Big Grin
Grand Inquisitor: It's good to hear you want to stay with us, G.I. In my opinion everyone is a welcomed addition to Silgrad Tower, whether they are old or new.

NoRemorse: I'm honored that you see me that way, thanks buddy. Sadly it would seem that Deus has completely vanished from the project... it would be great to have him back. I miss him. As for Quentin, I'm unsure if he's interested in Silgrad Tower anymore. None would be happier than me if he got involved again. Valderon would have to stay involved in some form, because I believe he owns the domain name as well as the server we're on, and it'd be a crying shame to loose those. If he wants a more active role then I'm sure that would be excellent.

Having said that, if you guys want me to take charge, then I'll accept and make some moves in that direction, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes in doing that.
Razorwing, you taking over would probably be for the best...
You're the one who keeps the forum alive and you seem to be a natural leader...

You have my vote...
Pages: 1 2 3 4