Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ald daedroth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After going in and decorating the temple with all the things the ahemmusa camp had to offer i thought i might as well shoot out the ideas. Whatever guars they have left will room the upper part of the outside daedric ruin, there will be about 3 yurts around the daedric ruin that watch the island. Some of the broken domes could be converted into ashlander towers using chitin and wood. There will be a little dock that can take you to a small camp on the mainland that offers travel from ald daedroth and to the little camp. Inside most of the tribe will be find in the outer shrine or antechamber. During a certain time of the day they will go to the inner shrine, right wing, and left to pray to the Daedra shrines. After that they will return to the Antechamber or outer shrine. The outer shrine will have some yurts bed rolls skins merchandise weaposn and armor about the very large room. The ante chamber will have 2 yurts on each of the 2 sides that house the Ashkhans. In the upper part will be the Wise Woman and her personal bodyguard. This i think will suit Ald daedroth very well. Now instead of hunting they are now fishing because they are on and island it makes very good sense.
This place is very important to the House of Troubles so Ive been giving thought to it too.

I like your idea of making it more suited to ashlander lifestyles. I would skimp on the dock though. And lets limit it to indoor yurts and such. That sounds alot better
But the praying idea and local healer and trader stalls is good?
Because all 4 camps have a healer and trader
Oh, yes. Maybe put them in a yurt a little bit away from the others
maybe the growing population of Ahemusa and welcomed outcasts helps provide food for the Cultists in return for protection....?
the Ahemmusa aren't known for being great warriors as of now....
that could happen, but i think it'd be better if they allied with the telvanni...
yeah... true....
but the Ahemmusa and the Sehogorad Cult share the same shrine and gods....
but perhaps the Telvanni have a boat nearby to help out? maybe Mistress Dratha and the wise-woman have an agreement.... for helping out
you know Dratha, feminist, she only likes women and hates men....
yeah, makes sense, maybe a quest involving getting the alligience of the wise woman or she'll ally with the cultist making it harder for you later Confusedhrug:
well the Telvanni have a strong alliance with some ashlander tribes
a somewhat weaker alliance with the betmeri league
and an even weaker alliance with the House of Troubles Cults

of course, war and tension will force the enemies to become brothers in arms...
as they are all open to or do worship Daedra, a common link... and where-as they are all not quite strong enough to stand alone...
ah, a polite way of saying: no, that makes no sense. i gotcha Wink
Pages: 1 2 3