Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Reich Parkeep Claims Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for Soluthis maps?
Click here

The following is a list of the few open claims in the Imperial part of Reich Parkeep, while the majority of open claims are found in the Redoran part (also called Soluthis).

[Image: normal_Claims_Map_NorthImpDistrict_2006-05-18.jpg]

[title]North Imperial District[/title]

01. Castle Parkeep /partially finished, doesn't look like HeIsTheDarkness is coming back : (
[indent][/indent] 02. Dragon Legion Barracks claimed and finished by sandor
03. Home Claimed by Drac0nian
[indent][/indent] 04. Screaming Helm Tavern claimed and finished by X23
[indent][/indent] 05. Vaniken R?i?s Provisions Claimed and finished by WhiteWizard
[indent][/indent] 06. Elite Gear Store claimed by hatzganatta and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 07. Furio Vatinius' Home claimed and finished by WhiteWizard
[indent][/indent] 08. The Village Accouterments claimed and finished by HeIsTheDarkness
[indent][/indent] 09. Home claimed and finished by DarkAsmodeous
[indent][/indent] 10. Seli Darnii's House claimed and finished by Dagothen
[indent][/indent] 11. House for sale claimed and finished by HeIsTheDarkness
[indent][/indent] 12. Carnius Galenus' house claimed and finished by X23
[indent][/indent] 13. Jorges Malleus' House claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 14. Garreth Manor claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent]39. North District East Guardtower finished by OrcishSexGod
[indent][/indent] 40. North District North Guardtower claimed and finished by Tunester
[indent][/indent] 41. North District Northwest Guardtower claimed and finished by X23
[indent][/indent] 42. North District Southwest Guardtower claimed and finished by HeIsTheDarkness

[Image: normal_Claims_Map_SouthImpDistrict_2006-05-18.jpg]

[title]South Imperial District[/title]

[indent][/indent] 15. Golden Gryffin (inn) Claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 16. Fenas Vanne's House claimed and finished by masbeth
17. Chapel to Akatosh Open
[indent][/indent] 18. Nirtunus Rulucian's Home claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 19. Ra'viir's House claimed and finished by X23
[indent][/indent] 20. Guardtower claimed and finished by Razorwing
[indent][/indent] 21. Cyra Catella's Books claimed and finished by Seafort
[indent][/indent] 22. Lugdum gro-Durug's House claimed and finished by Zekebe
[indent][/indent] 23. Molvar and Pritia's House claimed and finished by Lady Nerevar
[indent][/indent] 24. Vaniken R'i's Home claimed and finished by shunoshi
[indent][/indent] 25. Cyra Catella's Home claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 26. Astor Alid Manor claimed by nerbod and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 27. Lieutenant's Home Claimed and finished by noremorse
[indent][/indent] 28. Unearthed Equipment Store claimed and finished by Dagothen
[indent][/indent] 29. Gergio Apinias's House Claimed and finished by sandor
[indent][/indent] 30. Petra Artorius' Home Claimed and finished by The Old Ye Bard
[indent][/indent] 31. Petra Artorius' Bakery - Claimed and finished by Brunswick
[indent][/indent] 32. Guild of Fighters Claimed and finished by TheImperialDragon
[indent][/indent] 33. Sirollis Vesturio's House The Guard Captains; Claimed and finished by FLESH

black[/hr]
[strike]50.-63. Redoran Guardtowers; at the time of writing this, one is finished but uncluttered (Razorwing), two are claimed and finished, and ten are still open. They are located outside the Imperial Districts, but I haven't set up claims maps for the Redoran district yet, which is why they are listed here for now.[/strike]

General information
[indent][/indent]On the maps above you see the layout of the Imperial District, which is divided into two settlements on either hill with a bridge spanning the valley inbetween. Apart from the Imperial District there is also a Redoran District which is being set up, surrounding the two hills. Reich Parkeep is very much a divided town, and no Dark elves live in or visit the Imperial District. Apart from that you're free to choose the race and gender of your NPCs, though Imperials Bretons and Nords are best suited in my personal opinion.

The previous claims maps, fully numbered:
North I. D. , from May 12th.
South I. D. , from May 12th.
I personally would advice to do 1/3 shops, the rest guildhouses and living houses for a realistic spread.

-D-
That's a good tip Smile
I want to try and do the inside of a house, but i am new to the CS. Can I work on it, and if its good enough could it be included?
Quote:Originally posted by X23
I want to try and do the inside of a house, but I am new to the CS. Can I work on it, and if its good enough could it be included?

Absolutely, go right ahead. Just let me know which house number you'd like to mod from the map above, so someone else doesn't mod the same house. You probably want to check out the town exterior to see what house type the interior should be and to what degree it's rotated. Smile
[1st]I[/1st]f there's no progress report on the following claims by May 19th, sadly, I will have to revoke them. I understand RL can be difficult sometimes and I have no problems with taking time to complete a claim, but not communicating on the progress for weeks or showing any signs of actually working on a granted claim... well... that won't work.

rpc03 "Home" - No progress since I granted it to Blocky on April 10th.

rpc09 "Home" - No reports since April 11th, or any signs of work having been made.

rpc11 "Home" - Another one that was granted with no visible progress being made since then. This time to Hiro on April 12th.

rpc15 "Golden Gryffin" - Oi, Quentin my friend! You claimed it on April 6th. How is it coming along?

rpc17 "Cathedral to Akatosh" - Granted on April 7th. No progress reported after that.

rpc27 "Guard 'Lieutenant's' Home" - No news since April 16th. I know I said to threeArkestar that he should take his time but by now I hope there's some progress that can be shown before May 19th. There'll be more Imperial claims elsewhere in our mod in the future. Smile

rpc29 "Home" - No word from Hiro since April 12th.

rpc30 "Home" - I have actually already un-granted this. No progress has been reported since it was granted on April 10th, but more than that DCBomB hasn't been online since April 13th so I judged that it was unlikely there would be any progress on it, ever.

rpc31 "Shop / Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary" - No progress since April 13th or signs that the plans outlined in the thread have begun to be modded. C'mon Deus old friend, show me watcha got Big Grin

rpc32 "Guild of Mages" - No reports since April 14th, but I know Cheese checks in now and then. Still, I'll need to see some development has been made - screenshots or early-version .esp - before May 19th if you want to keep it.

black[/hr]

rpc25 "Cyra Catella's Home" is tied to rpc21 "Cyra Catella's Books", and I believe there's been progress and recent activity on the latter so I won't revoke it under this deadline. Last report was on April 29th, and that's totally fine.
Alright, time for a little update.

I know I was a day early, but I went ahead and revoked the claims I mentioned in the above post - rpc numbers #03, #09, #11, #15, #17, #29 and #31. Sad, but whatcha gonna do... it just seems better than risking it and maybe waiting for months only to hear either "I give up my claim" or worse, never seeing the claimer around here again. There'll be plenty of claims in the future though and if one of the modders who lost their claim has a partially completed interior I bet it can still be used. Maybe not in Reich Parkeep, but in other settlements. In either case, those claims are open now and I removed the old replies to the threads since I thought they could be confusing for a casual reader.

Next up for revoking is rpc21, rpc25 and rpc32 but I figure I'll give Seafort and Cheese another two weeks to report on their progress.

I also opened four wholly new claims to guardtowers along the battlements in the North District, in case someone feels up to modding something like that. Would be wonderful to see a tower crammed with crates and barrels and whatnot, lots of 'crap' lying around and cobwebs in the ceilings. Smile
I'm intrested in helping out, I've got some experience with the CS. how do i start??????
Quote:Originally posted by priest66
I'm intrested in helping out, I've got some experience with the CS. how do I start??????

Hi priest66, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

To get started, all you have to do is find an open claim on this board (Reich Parkeep Claims) and announce your interest in modding that claim by posting a reply to the thread. There's at least half a dozen open claims available in Reich Parkeep so I hope you'll find one you like. Smile
I'm kinda new but i would like to help. Can i do rpc 31the dark brother hood/shop. I remember you mentioned somewhere that we need an abbreviation for it, where do i go to get it. And what is the cell called in the CS.
Pages: 1 2