Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc04 "Screaming Helm Tavern"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ok, I fixed the stuff you told me to fix, added firewood to the fireplace, decorated the tables, and fixed the pathgrid. One thing though. What was wrong with the storage pathgrid? I didn't get what you meant. I edited it abit to look like you're screenshot, and the one you put in the test version so I assume that I fixed it.
Add a light in the corner to make it less gloomy (where you fixed the pathgrid near the table).

Change the pathgrid in the storage (because of the door). Look at the screenshot of the storage.
Oh ok I get it. I'll have it done in 10 minutes

EDIT: Done.
Add a light in the corner to make it less gloomy (where you fixed the pathgrid near the table).

Change the pathgrid in the storage (because of the door).

I clarify. When the NPC enters. The door opens. Your pathgrids collides with the (open) door. If the NPC is standing near the crates and walks back to the landing (it will prob. take the shortest route) it will collide with the open door.
Why ? Because the NPC follows the pathgrid.

Screenshot: Storage 2, your last version.
Screenshot: Storage, make it like this (third time).
Ok i get it now. I fixed the pathgrid. And I thought you meant the corner on the 2nd floor not the entrance floor, I added a light there. The upstairs corners benefit from the light though. Because at night, if interiors had night cycles it'd be dark
It came out very well.
I attached some screenshots of the interior created by X23. :goodjob:

For your next interior try to start at XYZ=0.

Note for Razorwing.

I don't know if you have any remarks etc.
If not, I'll clean the file and send it by PM, for merging.
That was hard, but really fun to make Smile. I can't wait to add quests and stuff. I may need some help with those though.
If you apply the things you have learned/found out in this interior.
The next interior will be a piece of cake Big Grin.

If I can help, I will do so.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Note for Razorwing.

I don't know if you have any remarks etc.
If not, I'll clean the file and send it by PM, for merging.

Nope, I'm good. Thanks! Smile

Edit: I've merged rpc04 now, and started integrating it into the main alpha. I just wanted to post this screenshot, so that perhaps modders can look out for things like this in the future. If someone is sitting there when the player enters, or tries to sit down while the player stands still nears the entrance, strange things will happen. I've solved the problem btw, it was a quick fix. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13