Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc19 "Ra'viir's Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Claim code (reference):
rpc19 "'Screaming Helm Tavern' owner's Home"

Estimate of size:
small house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper01, rotation: 92)

Freeform description of this claim:
The home of the owner of the tavern (rpc04) in the North Imperial District, who walks to work every day.

[indent][/indent]The first modder to claim either the house or the tavern gets to decide if he wants to mod the NPC(s) or not.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on both oblivion.esm and the reich parkeep alpha .esp. Mod the location at your discretion and free time. Then set up the entrance door in your interior to link to a new door in the exterior city which you position on your claim's exterior building. Thusly, playing with both Reich Parkeep alpha and your .esp at the same time means that the game loads both the exterior city as well as the door that links to your interior. In time, hopefully the community will be able to merge .esp's but for now I think this is a solution that could work.
If anyone wants to do this I'll do the all of the interior but they have to do the npc Smile

But for now I'm not claiming it.
I changed my mind. Can I claim this?
Sure, granted :check:
Ok, I'll be working on this alot now, since for the past few weeks I haven't worked on it.
Good modding.
Very early version, I just started furnishing and lighting the first floor. the reason I'm posting this is to see if you guys like how it's going so far.
Indeed very early.

Add some logs to the fireplace, add sound.

Remove the dependancy for Reich Parkeep.

Look at the screenshot.
How can the PC reach the shelf and/or cupboard ?
Nice to see it's underway X23, though I hope the next version that gets posted is one that you consider final. Wink
I'll do all the stuff you suggested, but why do I remove dependency from the main alpha? I'll do it anyway of course but I'm just wondering.

The next one I post will have alot more, but it won't be considered final.

EDIT: How do I remove dependency? I enable the file without the main file loaded and it just automatically enables the main file. Do I have to use a utility?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6