Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc43 "South District Battlements"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Claim code (reference):
rpc43 "South District Battlements"

Architectural Type:
Castle Interior

Freeform description of this claim:
Unlike the "N. D. Battlements", the south one doesn't exist at all yet so you would mod it from scratch in a new cell. I would suggest that you start by creating a plugin dependant on both Oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm and then copy-paste the whole southern wall system into your new cell. You can then easily trace the outline you'd need to set up to form a connecting passageway that roughly resembles the shape of the wall.

Depending on how you count there are 4 to 8 towers along the battlements; four real towers, and four from the two gatehouses. The main guardtower in the northeast is already modded since way back, and isn't connected to the battlements. It's up to you if you want to mod the latter ones. (I did for the N. D. Battlements so it would probably work better if the S. D. Battlements had them as well). Please go ahead and mod those guardtowers too, as part of this claim. I think you'll need to use separate cells for the towers.

If you want you can mod a guard or two to patrol the battlements, but you don't have to.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I'll Claim. And add another tower where there's a gap to boot. Cool
This good (so far)?

BTW: I know the big tower was already modded, just that part I made goes to the lower levels via a trap door.
Looks great! :goodjob:
Is that "great" as in granted? Wink
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Yes of course. I forgot.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Yes of course. I forgot.

No problem (it would have been if you said no, heheh). Anyway, so here's my latest ESP, nothing really ready for revision or anything, I just like posting progress every now and then.
Update: Alright, I put in a little barracks/lounge area underground. That should be the most decorated place in the claim I think (or maybe the secret passage? Don't ask why there has to be one, maybe it was used a long time ago by a king or count.)
An imaginative explanantion can justify almost anything :goodjob:

If it's something the player might think is strange it's a good idea to explain it in in-game dialogue though, like with the misspelled shop sign in Anvil.
CS just crashed, luckily, it was right after I saved when I tried to make an object fall to the ground. North Wall is finished, South, Towers, and NPC's are left.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5