Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Brendan the historians disapearance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in the pocket guide to the empire they mentioned something about a Brendan the historian disapearing in the deeper marshes. they never said what happened to him so we could run with that, unless it interferes with some copyright laws from bethesda writing it.
as long as you dont publish the PGE your fine.

btw (er, not BY, but anyhow) why do teh buttons in his forum have radioactivity signs?
who knows... could be that the Black marsh became radio-active but only hurting non-PeopleoftheRoot so everyone but them died out
Radioactive would probably mean a lot of things... mutated creatures... Loss of hair... Overgrowth of vegetation... It would be hard to explain overall I think.
Quote:Originally posted by Sulik
in the pocket guide to the empire they mentioned something about a Brendan the historian disapearing in the deeper marshes. they never said what happened to him so we could run with that, unless it interferes with some copyright laws from bethesda writing it.
Which pocket guide, the new one or the old one?
I thought it was the new one? actually not sure... ?(
the new one, in the black marsh section, obviously
Cool, yeah that would work. What would the quest be like?
Would it be started by a shady merchant selling you some scraps of an old journal by mistake? Or something like that?
i hadnt even thought of anything yet i just remembered reading it and thought it would be a good thing to run with. you guys can do what you want with it. i guess thinking of something now. you could have a need of information in the main guest and then some argonian could tell you of a traveller that he guided through the marsh and left at a remote argonian village near the inner marsh, the argonian could mention that he new more about the argonian culture than most natives and had a chest full of books that he'd written. i suppose he'd know some stuff about hist trees and the such, because he could have been living with argonians for the last how many years, not actually dead like everyone thought he was. just some info quest for the main quest.
Pages: 1 2