Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A Little Present for you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since I got Speed tree working, i thought "Hey, why don't I make something for those guys and gals down at the Elsweyr Confederacy", and so I did:

[Image: SpeedTreeCAD_Lite2006-07-2914-21-06.jpg]

Yep, you guessed it, it's a palm tree alright. Now if someone can tell me how to texture it, and make the palm fronds show up in the CS (currently only the trunk shows up).

Hope you like it,

-FLESH :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
Very cool FLESH. :goodjob:

The only problem I can truely see with texturing it at the moment would be getting transparencies to work with the normal maps. I don't know how speedtree works, so I can't really help you there.
Thanks nore Big Grin

It expoted with some sort of maps, they are .tga files, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with those ?(
Convert them to .dds format. Then open up the mesh in NifSkope and adjust the textures accordingly.
wow , that palm tree looks good , thanks
Now how about..... 24 variations? lol, that looks great, but I don't want it to get redundant.
Good, good! Finally, some land can be decorated! =)

DA, do you know of any program that can decorate landscape with rocks and trees?
Yeah the Region editor on the cs, I know how to use it, so when we have rocks and trees, it will be done.
I used it once on four cells (the generator) and it took quite a bit of time. Then after it was complete, it needed major work to be done. Just make sure you get everything you want correct before you try to do a bunch of cells.
I have done some test runs, I can get good results over 200 hundred cells in about 10 min.
Pages: 1 2 3