Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Question 2 of 10 146 About the Dreugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
yes

you are speaking of in game topics/books/ etc etc ?

or are you referring to the lack of lore research on the subject

Smile
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
yes

you are speaking of in game topics/books/ etc etc ?

or are you referring to the lack of lore research on the subject

Smile
Bob
both :yes:
I would say it's Book writing time then

Smile
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
I would say it's Book writing time then

Smile
bob, how about we concept out the entire thing before making?
because we have our own mods, why don't we plan out while we make our mods and organize folks, and then after, by then all is planned out and we can simply recruit and begin!?

so for now... drawings, maps, books, lore, etc. ?
Good plan

were shall I start?

btw the "its book writing time" thing was kinda a pun, I thought maybe we (or you) could write a book about the Dreughs' presence in the war with Akavir

Which Im sure you'll get around to that =)

Again we see the relationship between the Dreugh, Molag Bal and Vivec extends far beyond what is seen on the surface. :yes:
indeed.... perhaps they fight and aid each other as suits them? Confusedhrug:
yeah sure we can write stuff... all sorts of stuff... I'll see what i can do... I'm a busy man
Busy . you.....never :lmao:

a give take relationship to the far extreme

possibly to keep each other at bay or to gain influence over the others followers as needed but definitly a power struggle of some sort
interesting though...

Dreugh teach Vivec the Water Face/Mask
Vivec wars against Dreugh Queen
Molag Bal ambushes Vivec in Molag Amur
Dreugh release the Ruddy Man
Dreugh Kings and Vivec ally to fight Akaviri

that's a rough timeline of their known interactions
bob, should we keep the scope to just Morrowind?
I am considering we do that since if we stretch too thin we'll detract from the Vivec-Bal struggle... and we'll be touching on places like Nibenay and Iliac where the potential Dreugh civilizations have been said to be gone since ancient times, but the "Trident-kings" been around at least in second era...

so I think if we limit our scope to Morrowind waters, and Coldharbour (Oblivion) and Maelstrom of Bal (to get into Coldharbour) we will be able to add more depth (hehe Big Grin) and detail to the umm... mod
ummmm

hmmmmm

ummmm hmmmmmm

OK

I really am not quite sure as to how you mean by "keeping it limited to morrowind" waters around the morrowind province ?

Maybe its just me

I have been quite distracted lately

Sorry for that lack of input
:poorme:

Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13