Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A Darker Side to Elsweyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your evil side one.
ok so evil MQ i belive is our goal here correct?

so lets get crakin

and no thats not an invation to go do some crack Wink
Yes, just connecting the threads Big Grin .
I personaly think it is a grand mod on its own, but has nothing to do with what we are doing in elsweyr, that is just my oppinion.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
I personaly think it is a grand mod on its own, but has nothing to do with what we are doing in elsweyr, that is just my oppinion.

Alright, I'm lost, but here was my idea for our plot.

You know how we were planning on having a cult as one of the ways the Manes Idea could be played? I was thinking that it would be cool if Dagon was after Elsweyr... To further his own agenda (the Stones and Towers). The player might just be able to join Dagon in his plot, and be able to actually help Dagon, just to have an alternate ending to the Good Guy stuff. Just an idea.
Eh, we already have 2 MQ to worry about, if we finish elsweyr and feel like adding that, and I mean bug tested, added too, and finished, then I would love to add this.
ID sounds like say it could be a quest that is done alongside the mainquest of OB or even inplace of the OB mainquest. so maybe you cannot beat the main quest if you want to do this quest?

oh yes and stop stareing @ me yes i c your beady dragon eyes stairin at my profile Big Grin i can see *everything*
that would be a given I think, feel free to elaborate on ideas here, but don't get too into it, because we won't be on this for a long while.
I don't know, back on topic (Dremoras in the desert) I guess... I'll rename the thread again...
Nah, leave this open for discussion on the quest, we have a thread for th dunes, and if we need another we will make it.
Pages: 1 2 3