Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Other races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well here's what me and Remux came up with atm.

One day Hircines secretive faithful race,the Lhakjat were challenged by a new breed of race Hircine created called the Rahjang.The Rahjang were just a bit taller than the bosmer and savage barbaric beasts with they're own language.The Lhakjar were civilised like the Khajiit,and had the face of a dog and long thick black fur for camaflouge,they even had Red eyes enchanted with the ability of Night-Eye

So the Rahjang are the rat people and the Lhakjar are the Canine race.

Kudos to Remux for the Lhakjar name Big Grin
Yeah, the names are approved, i like them :goodjob:
So what kind of special abiliy should the rat... i mean Rahjang have?
Black death, that would be nice Big Grin
Yeah I was going to suggest Deathmaster for the leaders title, Kudos to whoever gets that one

And for abilitys a run on all fours were they get down on the grouns and have speed oncreased that could be for both races
Big Grin

On all fours eh?
That would look a bit funny, i'm not sure if it's possible Confusedhrug:
Yeah, but some one would have to do a lot of work for something so unimportant.

But who knows? Maybe some day they can run on all fours Wink
Not every one of these races needs to be NPC by mechanics, they could just as easily be hostile monsters that use weapons, much like the golblins.
True, but then people would make a mod addon for our mod to make them Playable/NPC's Big Grin

We don't even have any models for these races yet, so we will just have to wait and see.
Perhaps this lilmothiit model would work well for the canine race.

The creator has already given us full permission to use this mod and it fits with the anubis and egypt style that Shadow mentioned earlier.
I was thinking the same thing, but it would be awesome if we can get the head to look more like a Doberman.

[Image: doberman(2).bmp]

[Image: doberman.jpg]

And a concept picture of their architecture :]

[Image: 1593-8med.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8