Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Other races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What do you think of this...

[Image: Anubiscanine.jpg]

I used the original face texture of the black lilmothiit, but I suggest we use a darker texture for it.
:pop:

That looks awesome!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

As for the texture, i think it should look like a Doberman Wink
Maybe we could look for some more cool skins for the canine race, ideas are welcome.
[Image: doberman-uster-9.jpg]
The Doberman texture sounds good to me.
The shape of the head, is that a wip or is it finished?
I think it looks good the way it is, do you think anything needs fixing?
It's too hard to tell if it needs fixing, i would have to see more pictures.
But never mind that, from what i can see it looks fine :goodjob:
I can't wait to see the Doberman texture, i have been looking at Hyena, German Shepperd, and African wild dog pictures for more textures, but they don't look as good as the Doberman.
Orodromis and I made a doberman texture and took a few pics so we could see what it might it look like.

what do you think?

[Image: theheadlhakjay.jpg]

[Image: theLhakjayhead.jpg]
I think that looks great :goodjob:
This race will look a lot like Anubis Cool
Dobermans don't seem to have a tail... should we include a tail?
And if we include a tail, should we use the Khajit tail or the Lilmothiit tail? Confusedhrug:
What do guys think?

EDIT: Hang on! :eek: You said "Orodromis and i"... but you are Orodromis! :confused:
EDIT AGAIN: Question: are the ears big enough? I can't see much of them on the screenshots.
:lmao: Sorry about that, sometimes we have to share the same computer, so I was still logged on when Aether posted the texture.

Anyways, I agree, the Doberman don't seem to have much of a tail, more of just a little stump. So why go through the trouble of constructing a model and everything for it, besides, no one ever said this ACTUALLY was a Doberman. Wink

and here is a pic of the ears.

[Image: Lhakjayear.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Orodromis
:lmao: Sorry about that, sometimes we have to share the same computer, so I was still logged on when Aether posted the texture.

Big Grin I think it's not the first time that has happened.

Is it possible to make the ears a little bit bigger? (just little bit).
And the inside of the ear should have the brown color, like shown on the Doberman pictures, that will give the ears some contrast Smile (the back of the ears should remain black).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8