Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ra'Mon - Sea Monkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Place all lore concerning the Ra'Mon - Sea Monkey's here.

Ra'Mon - Sea Monkey: An ocean-going monkey race.
They are the buffoons of the Empire; jesters, comedians, and sailors. Though the Empire's fleet is small, they are well maintained by those that know the sea.
We had more than this - where did all the Tang Mo lore go?
I have removed some nonsense from their description, the will not be aquatic, they will not have gills or anything like that.
There are other subraces of Tang Mo, i will create threads for them too Wink
I mean for all the Tang Mo. It's not here, dude.
Then we will just have to move it, don't we? Wink
The Ra'Mon live on small tropical islands, they are a lot like the Polynesian culture...they live in huts on the ground and in tree houses.
They all own a small boat, and many Ra'Mon work for the Tang Mo imperial Navy.

The Ra'Mon are smaller then the other Tang Mo and they have a long fluffy tail, maybe they should look a lot like Lemurs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemur

They love to eat fish, coconuts, bananas and other fruit...and they like to eat big juicy bugs too Big Grin

Ra'Mon are not very civilised, they are happy with the things they have: food/water, a hut and a small boat is all they need, they don't want more then that.
They do have weapons...clubs, spears, knives, axes and bows...and they may have leather armor and shields made of sea turtle shells, but most of them don't like to use armor.
The Ra'Mon are the most peacefull race of Akavir, they have a party in every village, every night :bananarock: :banana:
Awesome I wanna be a monkeey Smile
Me too Big Grin
Were will the Ra'Mon live? If anyof you h ave played WoW I reckon they should have houses like the trolls and live on islands. For me that just fits Ra'Mon to a T Smile
Well, like i posted before in this thread: "The Ra'Mon live on small tropical islands" these islands are located in the south-west of Akavir.
They live in small huts on the ground and in the trees.
Their land does not border with any of the hostile countries, so pirates are the only real problem that they have to deal with.
Pages: 1 2