Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept Claim] S'rha Architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I tried to make some pieces that are stackable. There are upper and lower walls, walls with and without doors, ramps with catwalks, ramps with catwalks and doors. There is also a picture of the how the pieces could possibly stack. Is this what you guys had in mind?
ramps :goodjob: reminds me of the scariness of some parts of Daggerfall. That was one beautiful feature = being afraid of falling in a dungeon. Fisrt time I realised that it was not just the music that impressed. :goodjob: :]

'cat' Wink walks? are platform thingies suspended above a floor, like rope bridges or fire escapes. so we are talking flimsy-looking structures for our feline friends and enemies to climb, ran, swing or whatever we decide accross...
Man i haven't posted in this thread for a while. Haven't forgotten the S'rha. Been a bit busy. Anyhoo here are a couple of canal pieces. Whadda'ya think?
Perhaps the screens can open to allow someone to pass through? I beleive this is done in Vanilla OB too.
Very nice indeed!
Here are some catwalk pieces for the S'rha. I made a picture of how they could join together. There is also an entranceway piece, which was really awkward to draw took me a few tries.
Now that is fantastic! Just what we need!

I believe shewter is busy with life at the moment, so let's draw up some plans for a thread looking for a modeler for these shall we?
Nice and simple.

I like it.
That is absolutely brilliant shewter! :worship: :worship:

Exactly how i pictured them when i put pencil to paper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12