Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept Claim] S'rha Architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sh'tar may seem fine technically, but people might interpret it as a contraction of Shi* if y'know what I mean ...

Sh'wtar or Shoo-T'ar?

Hows about a double-barrelled name? = Dar'Kas-M'deus?
Shewter, you still want this or can I post the art in the thread?
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Shewter, you still want this or can I post the art in the thread?

I've done the canal pieces, just gotta add collision to them, but yea go ahead and post the other stuff
In order for the snap to grid to work, it all needs to be done by a single artist, there isn't any rush with this, we have plenty working right now, so if you'd like this feel free to hold onto it.

Oh, I'm getting collision for your interior set as we speak Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
In order for the snap to grid to work, it all needs to be done by a single artist, there isn't any rush with this, we have plenty working right now, so if you'd like this feel free to hold onto it.

Oh, I'm getting collision for your interior set as we speak Big Grin
Ok no prob I'll work on this, as for collision I was able to add it to the exterior tileset, but I'm having problems with the material settings.

Also I've picked up a copy of photoshop cs so I've been trying to learn that
PM razorwing, he seems very helpful with those sort of things.

I can't wait to finaly see these become functional.
Do you have any of the old concepts JK? We lost them in the attatchment dump.
I will post them on photobucket tonight.
just a thought - when we get to model our architecture it will have to allow for the vast differences in size from the little cat-like beings to the huge riding Khajiit and tigerlike personnas.

so at some point we may find that we have to incorporate means of access or run the risk of having a tiger in a shoe box.

just to brighten your day Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12