Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Assassin/Ninja quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This thread is for the quests for the assassin faction. We will also need a good name for it.
Should their head-quarters be located underground?

If so, should it be underneath:

1: a temple?
2: a teahouse?
3: a tavern?
4: something else?
some assassins worked for the goverment so some could be working in a governmental building's underdwelling areas.
perhaps some of them could hide in plain sight?

like the blades/monks i had suggested
Yes, i think that these ninja will also work for the goverment.
They assasinate important Tsaesci NPC's and spy on Ka Po Tun, we should have quests about that.

Another possible quest is that the player must hunt a traitor (also a ninja).
They could also all be like that female Bosmer in DB; civilian most of the time and DB member at some times. Except that ninjas should only be ninjas at night or when there's mission coming up. You should also have female ninjas.

Possible names, if you're aiming for oriental names:

Shinobiashi
Hirutonbi
Hiretsukan Janpu
You are right about that Arbiter.

The ninja are just normal people with normal jobs, but every day they come together in secret, to train and do missions.

And yes, we will have female ninja too (Kunoichi) Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
You are right about that Arbiter.

The ninja are just normal people with normal jobs, but every day they come together in secret, to train and do missions.

And yes, we will have female ninja too (Kunoichi) Wink

I forgot to mention female ninja's name. Big Grin
I think i have two good names for the ninja groups in Akavir.

The Knifeblossom group: Tsukikage Ninja (moonlight/moonbeams ninja).

The Tsaesci group: Aka Tsuki Ninja (scarlet moon ninja).

The Tsaesci ninja group was founded by a Tsaesci ninja who was a member of the Knifeblossom ninja, after the Tsaesci declared war on the dragons, the Tsaesci ninja got away from the Knifeblossom ninja and worked for the Tsaesci lords from that point in history.
How about dropping of the word Ninja in the name. Then there won't be a real world association with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4