Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ka Po'Tun misc. side quests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If skooma is in Akavir, would it be illegal in any or all areas? This isn't the empire.
Ah, sweet moonsugar.....

Well, not to sound to sterotypical, but I'm thinking opium in China. If I do remember correctly, the Chinese Government outlawed the drug, but was...ignored or overruled by the British, who made a large profit off the drug trade.

'Twas one of the reasons for the Boxer rebellion, If I recall.
It should be outlawed in Tsaesci, it would taint the blood.
It will not be outlawed in Ka Po Tun, but people can't transport, grow or sell it without a permit, and it can only be used in taverns or at home...so people can't use it in most public places.
It's outlawed in Knifeblossom too, there is no law in Kamal and it's legal in Tang Mo...crazy monkeys with their banana republic Big Grin
I don't think that it was banned just because "it's skooma and it's bad". It's like drugs here, it has ill effects and is not socially acceptable in Tamriel.

But then, Akavir has different society and it's races probably have slightly different metabolisms that maybe could gulp Skooma and not be affected by it.
Moon Sugar and Skooma are drugs, drugs are bad...hmmm ok?

Like i said, in some places it will be illegal and in some places they just don't care Wink
There are legends all over the world about a magic paint brush that makes things come to life. Perhaps we could have a side quest involving either a search for it, or to get it out of the hands of someone who shouldn't have it?
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
There are legends all over the world about a magic paint brush that makes things come to life. Perhaps we could have a side quest involving either a search for it, or to get it out of the hands of someone who shouldn't have it?

your either joking or you haven't found the one quest in Oblivion
somebody, the quest already in oblivion isn't anything like the legends i was referring to.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
somebody, the quest already in oblivion isn't anything like the legends I was referring to.

So what were you reffering to exactly?
Its kinda hard to describe if you haven't actually read the stories/myths. I'll have to see if I can find the titles again, its been a long time since I read them. But none of them involve going into another world by the use of the magic brush.
Pages: 1 2 3 4