Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ka Po'Tun misc. side quests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Its kinda hard to describe if you haven't actually read the stories/myths. I'll have to see if I can find the titles again, its been a long time since I read them. But none of them involve going into another world by the use of the magic brush.

You mean the same myth that inspired this game?
Possibly.
I think I read the story ages ago
Hey remux howya doin' ? Heh, shoulda know anywhere there's a Lizard type creature, there also is a Remux.

The paintbrush was inhabited by the spirit of a Deadra, and he kinda influenced anyone who used it, so that in the end he was using them ... made them demon writers Wink In Morrowind.
the fishing thread got me thinking...

The ka po are cat like right?
and cats like fish?
maybe a good quest would be...
the taesci are in the middle of a border attack and in ka po-tun are in the middle of a festival where they eat fish. but the taesci have captured the sacred fihs pond and a chef asks you to clear the pond of taesci so that the fisherman can get fish for the festival.
Sounds like a quest to me :check:

And yes, the Ka Po are tiger people, with some dragon blood mixed in.
i know i just said cat to make the quest sound more solid and tigers are a type of cat Cool
Quest: Siege of Fort Dragon Claw
Fort Dragon Claw is a Ka Po fort perched on a steep mountain and its position on the mountain means it controls a large area of the ka po tsaeci border. the player becomes involved a plan to capture the fort either capturing it as a tsaeci agent of defending it as a ka po soldier. there are three parts
-the preparations
T: you need to find and after beating the guards poison the spring that supplies the forts wells
K: You need to go to the spring and after removing the guards unpoison
-the siege
T: lead the attack over the walls
K: Defend the walls
-the counter attack
T: withstand a counter attack from the ka po
K: After repulsing the attack lead an attack into the tsaesci camp and garuntee the forts safety.

so what do ya think =)
Well... do note that both the Tsaesci and the Ka Po are more or less the bad guys, so I'm not sure if the player should work for them, but it's an interesting quest idea.
good points perhaps they say "you may not like my people and we may not like your people but I've heard your exploits and we need your help we will pay you handsomely."
Pages: 1 2 3 4