Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A brief history of our mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let me revise that:

Once upon a time there was a man named Arsonide. Arsonide hailed from the coldness of the void itself, but he had a vision, to create a land where all kitties could live in peace and harmony (more or less). He and his pantheon of gods started the process of creation that was to last for years in eternity. Deserts were made, mountains erected, empty seas flooded with water, and the land was named Elsweyr. Months passed and all seemed calm even with the gods struggling to control their new powers. But then the "Great Crash" occurred... it was a day of reckoning. From the depths of a screwed up hard drive the land was consumed and the void was whole again, except for a few pieces of land floating in nothingness like grains of desert sand.

Many days passed, but all hope was not lost. A mysterious man, a messiah some say, called Upekkha came to the nothingness where the sands of Elsweyr once blew across the desert of creation. He gathered the torn pieces of lost Elsweyr and summoned a new pantheon, ready to forge anew the land once lost. Again the river of time continued to flow, and after a time Upekkha disappeared from the face of the worldly realms. His pantheon continued his work in his stead, keeping the future alive. One day out of nowhere Upekkha returned, having fought a great battle he had broken his arm and was unable to use his powers. Once again Upekkha had to retired... but this time he left in his stead a new leader, a new god.

The young god was named Dark Asmodeous, he was a wise god and ruled with the blessing of his pantheon. Dark Asmodeous swore to make the vision Arsonide once had a reality. But the road ahead was difficult, Deserts were made and re-made, mountains were erected and destroyed only to be raised anew. Even as he spoke the gods struggled to create a calm and flowing landscape, and the land of Rimmen remained a thorn in their sides.

After many phases when Rimmen was almost complete and Orcrest well underway, a great schism appeared between the gods. Silent wars were fought and one god departed from the realm. The gods departure left those that remained dispirited, but together they decided that no such rifts should occur again, and swore to continue on for the good of all Khajiit

Lose not your hope, for the gods are all mighty and will fight the endless void for the good of all Khajiit.
That is a depressing read.
Indeed, wheres all the jolyness gone too? All them good times Big Grin And don't give up on the HM just yet.
this mod hasent even existed for a year yet... why the history?
Because I notice new members of this mod and guests always look at the remenants of the other team, this is to avoid confusion of information.
Methinks the team members who've been here longest should gather up the information that isn't out of date for the newer core members... since it's effing impossible to tell what's new and what's old.
Where is the bit that promotes the mod? :poorme:

Where is the exciting-ness of it? :poorme:

Where is the mention of me who boot-started the claims for dungeons at the way start? :poorme: X( It mentions a lot of the mod leaders, and so little about the team. No mention about FLESH's heightmap, nor the starting team of the current mod (X23, Uppekha, TheImperialDragon, DarkAsmodeous, DarkEclipse, and still others) or the team we have right now.
Is it just me or does mods history sound like epic story? Big Grin

Ignore me, too much Blind Guardian.
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter

Blind Guardian ftw.
Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter

Blind Guardian ftw.

Yeah man. Cool
Heard song called Otherworld? From their newest album. It mentions Oblivion lol. Big Grin

Sorry for going off topic.
Pages: 1 2 3