Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Maar Gan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Love it!

Ill give it an abandoned look :goodjob:.
Okay, next I'll need info about the following things:

The Hetman Hut
Gadu-Ma Mine
Ashlander Trading Post
Morvayn Clanhouse

For the clanhouse, I was thinking something like the manors of Skar, where the buildings consisted of large halls, and upper sections overlooking the lower floors. Along with plenty of manor bedrooms.
I have a plan of where I could put the clanhouse, Hetman hut, and the trading post in the exterior cell. Not sure about the mine, I'll leave that until last, since I know nothing about it. Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit- Update:-

Here's what I have for Tashpi Ashebael's Hut:

Tashpi 1
Tashpi 2

You'll probably think they look over the top, especially with that hanging from the ceiling, but that's part of a plan I have, for a quest kinda thing. She was missing for three weeks, even though she kept a low profile. Someone decided to investigate and found the house in the state like in the screenshots. It involves you tracking for clues to what happened to Tashpi. And why her house is lke that.

And secondly, this is an idea I put to the CS a fewdays ago, I made a new landmass for Maar Gan, except left the land completely flat, so no stairs or raise terrain. Personally, I think it makes the town look a lot better, although this may be a little off lore. Anyway, here's some screens of the flat version:

Hope you like the progress everyone. Big Grin
Before I go, here's a very early shot of where the mine will be:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t64/R...ine_01.jpg

Hope you like it. Big Grin
so far so good, though I liked Maar Gan on the hill but we'll see which looks better later
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
so far so good, though I liked Maar Gan on the hill but we'll see which looks better later
Yeh, I think once we get it on the landmass with the LOD, the hilly version will be better anyway. Big Grin Just a little idea I had.
Dave, this stuff looks great! When finalizing it, though, i hope it looks a bit less lush and that the streets get a little less overgrown. Right now it looks almost a bit tropical.

I really, really like both the interiors you have shown and the exteriors. I can't wait for a "walking around" version.
Cool Thanks. And don't worry, when we get a proper landmass, I'll be remaking the town exterior anyway, so nothing is final. I made the grass and trees to give a view of what the town could look like when we get our own 'Vvardenfell' grass and tree types (if we do), which hopefully will be very dull and grey looking. It will look a lot different when we have all the proper textures and the landmass.
Looks Really Nice Dave :goodjob:

Someone needs to mow the lawn :lmao:

Enjoy
Bob
:lmao: They certainly do.

Thanks btw.
Okay, an update:

With the completion and release of the Vvardenfell Heightmap, I can now restart to build and delelop Maar Gan properly, I would make a new thread on this, but I'm not sure if it's necessary at the moment.

Anyway, now would be a good time to add any comments to what you would like to see in the town, and what not to see (maybe something you didn't like from the earlier version?). I apologise for not releasing the previous version, I felt it would not be important, as it's not yet in the right worldspace, but as mentioned earlier, now that we have the land, expect releases and fluent progress.

I'll keep you posted.

Check back soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10