Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Maar Gan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If their's anything specific that I can do to help, let me know.
KuKulzA, I'm thinking of making the Hetman Hut so it's in between the Moravyn Clanhouse and barracks, instead if it being by itself ouside of town. What d'you think?
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
KuKulzA, I'm thinking of making the Hetman Hut so it's in between the Moravyn Clanhouse and barracks, instead if it being by itself ouside of town. What d'you think?
sounds good to me :yes:
A quick update.

I'll be remaking (most of) the interiors again. The current ones lack certain things I've learned recently, and I'm more aware of handling stuff in the CS now. I'll be re-doing some of the NPC's too. Shall be done soon. Smile
Okay, since I've learned so much modding for ST (which I will continue to as I like to contribute), I'll redo all the interiors. I mentioned this in the above post.

Here's a checklist. Should be done within a few days at the latest.

:check: -Andus Tradehouse
:check: -Assirari's Hut
:check: -Assi Serimilk's House
:check: -Morvayn Clanhouse
:check: -Garry's House
-Guard Tower 1, 2 and 3
:check: -Hetman's Hut
-Huleen's Hut
:check: -Kind Erushara's Hut
:check: -Mabrelle Gelles' House
:check: -Outpost
:check: -Shilipuran's Hut
:check: -Vacant Hut (For sale house)
:check: -Ulisamsi's Hut
-Yeherradad's House
:yes:Hey, Dave, what is wrong with the interiors? They looked okay to me.

By the way, I'm almost completly done with all my other projects and I hope to post up some screens of Khull this weekend! :goodjob:
That's great!

Nothing is wrong with them really, just that there's so many new ST pieces to play with, kinda makes what I made look crap compared to some ST interiors I've made. Plus I can do a bit of AI, dialogue and pathgridding now, which I couldn't before. Which should improve the previous verison. :yes:
Why do you need Dialogue?

And pathgrid is easy once you get the hang of the tedious clicking!
Quote:Why do you need Dialogue?
Makes the NPC's more interesting. Smile
I thought we were doing that after we finished the towns. NPCs are after towns are made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10