Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Exterior Mod Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm unaware of DA and the core's stance on using asset from other mod, with permission ofc.. If fine (who I believe it is..) anyone posting should make it as simple as possible to contact maker.. this is to not get it fully as hard as Skyrims.. who have many broken links and hard to find witch mods have been suggested..

Mods
Please don't link a lot of different mod if not you think they would be of use, or fit the province of Elsweyr.. a mod full of others mods content isn't liked.. and reasoning for why we should use do the mod (witch asset who fit and such..) also help.. to quote ?6 Silgrad Tower Guideline:

Quote:If another person or group creates a piece of work, we should only include it if it aids in our own creative process, or if it enhances the uniqueness of our world. New clothes, armor and faces that add variety are examples of the former, the windmill in the TES3 mod is an example of the latter.

If a player wants to play with modifications, such as Better Bodies or Srikandis Alchemy (TES3 examples), he should choose to download and play that plugin, rather than us making that choice for him. Furthermore, if the creator releases a new version of his work, things will get screwed up if our mod uses the old version. Not including it in the first place avoids that problem altogether.
modifactions should not be merged early.. merge them when they will be used..

ESF Tread
a link to a ESF tread should also have a link to makers profile.. (why you ask? well ESF remove treads after time..) please include name of mod.

TESS download page
a TESS download page means harder to reach the maker.. if possible please include some sort of contact way.. (ESF name(or some other forum) Email or something like that..)

Other sites
It mostly by the same as TESS, it does possibly take more work more than a TESS link (a link on TESS have been downloaded more times so people have a greater % chance to know of it)..so, please include some sort of contact way.. (it really depends on site..how hard it is to get to them..)

DA: feel free to move to right subforum.. I'm not sure which is right..

and please post mods you think would play nicely here..
Stickied.
This mod looks like the armor could fit into Elsweyr.

Also the armors and shields in this mod could prove very useful to Elsweyr.
Does anyone read this thread or handle it or use it or anything???
I did read it.. and for the first one I actually like the shield the most.. the other where so much that I didnt really look over all of it.. but as far as I know nobody do it as 'job'
If this is still alive, you guys might be interested in talking to the guy who made these http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....686546&hl=
I'll take a look when I come back from Madeira.. Big Grin
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....85&hl=relz

I like the lion claw blade :-)

In the Readme he extends it as a modders resource, we need more men like him in the community.
I like all of the first line.. and the elvin knife.. they all got a thorn look..
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12218

Has anyone seen this? They say it's an open resource, as long as you put in an equal amount into the mod, which might not be the best option if we intend to work on Elsweyr and Elsweyr only. Plus, it seems the main forums are down, so it's a bit of a gray area.
Pages: 1 2