Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1205 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: normal_SoluthisClaimsMapsArea12_1024x768.jpg]

[blockquote]"Dhryss Plaza" is named after a local Akaviri hero, who stands guard in the central park and who's exploits can be experienced in the aptly titled novel Akavir available in bookstores. The southwest area of Soluthis, which extends westward beyond Dryss Plaza as well, is mainly a low-end agricultural settlement and largely self-sufficient. It stands out from other parts of town in its use of wooden fences.[/blockquote]

Interior model to use: 06
Model Nickname: Round Home
Northmarker Rotation: 63.0253
Neighbourhood: Saint Roris' Road

[title]Information.[/title]
For basic information on how to mod in Soluthis, please see parkeep.silgrad.com. Extended information on modding in general can be found in sandor's excellent thread Technical Info concerning Interiors, and naturally the articles on the CS wiki are always worth reading. Beyond that, trial-and-error is an integral part of modding.
May I claim this for a small dunmer home?
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
May I claim this for a small dunmer home?

Absolutely :goodjob:
It should be ready by now.
I've also made a little change in the exterior worold beside the door marker.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Use a candlepuddle (static) for under your candles (when on a wooden and burnable surface).

The Groundfloor.

StDoorRedMAINloaddoor, Re, S
StLightDunPaperLantern01r400, F
StKnContDunmerSack01Food, B (near the fire place)
StRwMiscDeFlask01, B (twice), S

Dialogue.

The third greeting (I can see that you're an outlander, Dunmer.) can't be displayed (last in the listing), because it's overruled by the first greeting (same disposition). Change the disposition of the three greetings.

General Remarks.

Use a candlepuddle.

It's a nice interior. Smile
Nice work blackbird Smile

I just want to add that I personally think it's a good idea to make a special key for containers, like StRwContDunmerChestSmall02, and stick it on the NPC. It can make it a little more fun for thieves in some cases that way.

(Also I think there is a StIngrWickwheat floating in mid-air near the barrels.)
I've fixed the errors.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
(Also I think there is a StIngrWickwheat floating in mid-air near the barrels.)
Good catch. Smile

The StIngrWickwheat was still floating, it's fixed.

The file will be merged. :goodjob:
I've forgotten that item.