Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Concepts/Planning Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I could post a job in the "Jobs for Concept Artists" thread?

Most kind of you that would be great, this is IS's baby so I will let him give you the basics of what he's thinking

Big Grin
Enjoy
Bob
I like the ideas, in the previous threads we have disussed what should be done with the synthesis machine. I think it should be portable.

I have recieved the Meshes and TExtures from the ImperialDragon so progress will be made over the next few days.

Edit: I have attached the first version of the talking sword for you guys to try out, just follow the readme and you will be fine.
Dumac as requested if you need more let me know

#1 a top view of the area so you can see how it is layed out
#2 the main enterence
#3 looking at it from the north east
#4 the stuff on the opposite side of the bridge leading in east of the main enterence

Enjoy
Bob
Thanks, it will help alot :yes:

What do you think of the talking sword?
I can't try it its OB I can not do OB ;(
Oh Ok X(

Maybe i should try converting the script ot work with Morrowind, just for you and maybe a new addition into the TES 3 Dumac
Big Grin

That would be nice and it would surely make me happy

I could give it a trial run in MW whilst your putting Dumac together

Bob
I will see if i can get it over to Morrowind, the only problem would be GetRandomPercent, the game does not recognize this so i will need to find a similar command.
I may have time tomorrow to test it out. Today's been hectic though. Finally sent my glassmine for testing.

Can't wait to see it in a completed Dumac. I'll have to download the mod for morrowind sometime (problem is i don't have any characters currently i would trust to not die...)

But yes, i will try to test it by friday at the latest (depends on how soon the testing of the mines gets back) If you have any points you want me to look for, highlight, ect. Problems you think it might have, critiques, anything specific you want me to take a look at, tell me.
Nothing Specific Really, Maybe the dialog to see if you like it and make sure its just interesting to have. Any ideas you have will also help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15