Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The 300 Spartans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want to see that movie so bad. Spartans are so cool in every aspect, whether chopping up persians or shooting flood and grunts in Halo (lol)
Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
My bad memory then, sorry Sad

I thought the same thing when I heard the name Wink
hmmmm.... I wonder how many halo spartans there were.
I know they all had 3 didget #'s but im not sure the highest.

[made up c___] Im #3773, a special ops experiment not even revealed to the spartans till recently [/made up c___]

Chief isnt the last spartan though,
anyone who wasnt asleep when they read the books knows that kelly and Dr. Halsey are still missing with the stealth longsword they jacked.
This movie kicked ass. On my top 10!
Ha ha! I rule you Big Grin I got to go see it in all its glory at an I-Max :chaos: and it was quite frankly as im beting the best movie if not just barly 2nd best after all venom's role aside (which is speculated to be breif), spiderman 3 aint got nothin on this one.
I just saw it, and it was [censored] sweet. All the falling, slow motion, cut odd limbs, and all the blood, it was sick (in the cool way, not the gross way)

Xar...Zir...Xirxies? Zerxies? However his name is spelled, he kinda reminded me of an evil Vivec or something, just with how he looked and acted, and he was allegedly a man-god.

It was very true to historical events, with the quotes like "So we shall fight in the shade" and "Come back with your shield or on it" but some of it looks like LotR. They pulled the mask off of one immortal, and I thought "So that's where the orcs from Lord of the Rings went" Then they had that giant who almost killed Leonidas, that weird Hunchback traitor, and the fat guy who cut off the generals' heads. It almost seemed as if the persians were an army of mutants.

The Phalinx formations were also awesome, but they broke rank a lot and threw their spears and fought with swords a lot, which is against Spartan fighting custom.

Spartans were indeed the strongest people of the ancient world, no matter how smaller their democracy/city-state/whatever was compared to others. And realistically, they could all thake the entire Persian army, as they said at the end when they got the whole army against the Persians "They've seen what 300 Spartans can do, now lets see them face 30,000 with 100,000 Greeks"
Xarxes just like teh book in oblivion :yes:
Isnt is Xerxes?

Xarxes... Big Grin
This one still has to see it to believe it. Big Grin

btw. I heard there are some errr... horse musicians? :eek:
No, musicians wearing goat heads. But there are perverted mutant priests loving a semi-nude oracle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7