Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: St 2.0 - 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Found by viewing some regions with the CS. You should look at the whole cell.
Thanks, I'll check it.

blue[/HR]

If you exit the Temple in Soluthis, the view is ok from a distance, but if you come closer you'll see the problem.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Found by viewing some regions with the CS. You should look at the whole cell.
The problems have been fixed.
Did the problem with the Temple go away after the asset update #10?
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Did the problem with the Temple go away after the asset update #10?
Yes it did. Smile
Cool Smile
I'd like to report two small bugs in Kardrmel's dialogue where the author forgot to insert blank spaces.

[Image: th_Bugshot_Kardrmel_Dialogue_1.jpg] [Image: th_Bugshot_Kardrmel_Dialogue_2.jpg]

black[/HR]

I also noticed a problem with Steve's potion icons that I can't explain. I'm fairly sure I've encountered the potions in earlier playtests but I've never seen this icon bug before, but I'm also sure I have not modifed the icons since Steve sent them.

[Image: th_PotionIconProblem_1.jpg] [Image: th_PotionIconProblem_2.jpg]
Razorwing: Boy those icons look corrupted! I'll check those here.

Now for my own reports:

1) With version 2.70, I cannot pick up ST ingredients or potions. I tried shein, hound meat and scuttle; the cursor treated them as statics, with no cursor indication.

2) Entering Sparrow's shack caused the same sort of missing structure/falling effect that the old Skingrad Mages Guild bug did. I tried in 2.5 and the shack looked normal though she had none of the dialogue that I had written. ?(

I'll keep looking,
Steve

Upon further review: I reloaded the 2.5 meshes and misc items could again be picked up. My suspicion is that amorilia's script that Razorwing ran upon most of the models may have tweaked some property that OB depends upon. At this point, still looking at the "Sparrow in space" issue.

I found "Sparrow in Space" in v2.67 and v2.59, the only versions I could dig up. Now time for baseball. Smile
That's very weird indeed. The cursor behaviour is dependant on collision, so if you can't pick up an object then in my experience there's where the problem lies. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be the object's collision that's causing a problem, it may very well be the collision of an adjacant model. Like the problem I had back in -06 with interior models' collision interfering with door collision, making it impossible for the player to exit the location since the cursor just wouldn't activate.

Amorilia's script doesn't alter collision, so I wouldn't suspect it to be the culprit. But I can't offer any other explanation either. Could you tell me the ID of the cell where you experienced the problem and I'll try to playtest it over on my end?
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I'd like to report two small bugs in Kardrmel's dialogue where the author forgot to insert blank spaces.
This has been fixed.

blue[/HR]

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow

2) Entering Sparrow's shack caused the same sort of missing structure/falling effect that the old Skingrad Mages Guild bug did. I tried in 2.5 and the shack looked normal though she had none of the dialogue that I had written. ?(

I found "Sparrow in Space" in v2.67 and v2.59, the only versions I could dig up. Now time for baseball. Smile
I am busy with that since a few days and it's very annoying. Confusedigh:
Further I found another Dial bug.

The problem, I can't reproduce (both) the error which is necessary for ScripterRon to fix it. Until now I always found the cause, so let's hope I'll succeed this time as well.
Is there anything I can do to help? My set-up is pretty mod-free except for UOP, which is easily disabled. If you like, I can run through the ESM versions since 2.5 to see where that starts. If so, I'll need access to the other versions. Smile

Two Qs:

- Any other "lost in space" interiors?
- What is the dialogue issue?

Thanks,
Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19