Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Steadhelm, Crypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the interior for the crypt near Steadhelm. I cleaned it with Tesame and the Enchanted editor. It includes one of the flower pots made by LadyE as well as two simple "3D Text" meshes I did. The latter use a iron-like texture from Baal, so they're already in our release.

It's populated by three skeleton guards. I tried to give the impression that they're warriors from the nearby Knight Order who continue serving Steadhelm even in death. I believe necromancy in the guise of religion is quite accepted in Tamriel, unlike with evil necromancers.

I did a bit of detailing around the path to it, and set up a signpost. I didn't know there was a crypt there until Quentin posted the claim some time ago, and figured the path to it was a bit too inconspicous.

Unless there's any objections I think I'm finished with it. Before adding it you need to delete the door in the exterior model, as my plugin sets up the teleportation and so would double it if it was kept in.

[attachment=0246]sltw_rw_steadhelm_crypt.exe[/attachment]

Razorwing has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: tn_attachment-0254.jpg] [Image: tn_attachment-0255.jpg]
SteadhelmCrypt1.jpg (133.09 KB) | SteadhelmCrypt2.jpg (117.32 KB)
I do have a little problem with the crypt ... or rather two.

When I load it alone I get a CTD in the editor every time I try to look at the cell. ?( But when I load it together with the actual plugin I get ... now have a look for yourself.

Hope you can tell me what's wrong.

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
I do have a little problem with the crypt ... or rather two.

When I load it alone I get a CTD in the editor every time I try to look at the cell. ?( But when I load it together with the actual plugin I get ... now have a look for yourself.

Hope you can tell me what's wrong.

Greetings

Quentin

Okidoki I have revised it so it doesn't use any extra resources and am resubmitting it in the attachment. Perhaps that's what's causing it on your end? As I don't experience it over here. But the extra resources would be my first guess.

[attachment=0265]sltw_rw_steadhelm_crypt_v2.esp[/attachment]
I don't think it's the extra resources. I mean how can additional stuff make the interior files disappear?

I'll check out the new version and then try to add the stuff manually afterwards.

Thanks a lot for the new file. =)

Greetings

Quentin
I don't think it's the extra resources. I mean how can additional stuff make the interior files disappear?

I'll check out the new version and then try to add the stuff manually afterwards.

Thanks a lot for the new file. =)

Greetings

Quentin

I don't know. I didn't understand what you meant with "But when I load it together with the actual plugin I get ... now have a look for yourself." But I understood the CTD part, and with the nord statue fresh in mind I thought the meshes might cause the problems.

I had a lot of fun creating the 3D text though, so if it can be salvaged that'd be fun for me personally Smile
*smacks his head* If I want to lead your attention to a screenshot - I should attach it. :bash:

Alright, here it comes.

Quentin Fortune has attached this image (downsized version):
[Image: tn_attachment-0266.jpg]
steadhelmcrypt.jpg (14 KB)
*smacks his head* If I want to lead your attention to a screenshot - I should attach it. :bash:

Alright, here it comes.

It looks like this to me.

Is there any chance you loaded my plugin before the main esp? Because your screenshot looks like it's specifically missing the barabus interiors, which I draw upon from the main esp. The flower pot I added is in the southwest corner, and the stuff from Morrowind is there too - it's just the ST stuff that seems to not have loaded in your CS.

Razorwing has attached this image (downsized version):
[Image: tn_attachment-0267.jpg]
crypt.jpg (27.30 KB)
Fixed all problems and added it to the main plugin

Greetings

Quentin
Uh oh. Which problems? Blush
Oh ... that sounded a bit harsh. No, the problems with your additional meshes I mean. Everything is now at the exact place where you wanted it to be. (The problems were rather on my side, getting it all working)

Have a :cake:

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2