Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC46 "Hlivam Othrobar's Rustic Farm House" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interior (Steadhelm46) cell is in the attached esp.

Claim Difficulty: Easy-Medium.

Races: Dunmer or Nord.
NPC('s): 2 or more.
Name generator.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

Claim description:

The two NPC's are farmers who work on Hlivam Othrobar's estate.

You don't have to connect the interior to the exterior.
The AI is for the house only (no exterior).

Info about the estate/farm.
can I claim? and btw, is the exterior worked on, not that I want it as I'm not good at doing exteriorsTongue , but I wonder if there is progress...
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
can I claim? and btw, is the exterior worked on, not that I want it as I'm not good at doing exteriorsTongue , but I wonder if there is progress...
Check the link (Info about the estate/farm, in the OP) and you'll see the exterior isn't claimed.

Have fun. Smile
start working on it when 45 is finished...
Ok, here is the esp. everything is finished including AI and Dial.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General Info

Use an activatorflamenode04 etc. It gives a nice sound of a burning fire.

Do not use "Default" music, it produces unexpected results with the StreamMusic script function.

The Cottage

Quill01 F

AI for Tuffi

You haven't specified a location or reference for your 'StTKShc46TufiWorkOut1' and 'StTKShc46TufiWorkOut2' packages.

AI for Sethvor

You haven't specified a location or reference for your 'StTKShc46SethvorWorkOut' and 'StTKShc46SethvorWorkOut2' packages.

AI for Bedeno

You haven't specified a location or reference for your 'StTKShc46BedenoWorkOut' and 'StTKShc46BedenoWorkOut2' packages.

General Remarks

Set the ownership of the farm to the NPC who you'd like to own the farm. Then give him a key (make sure to lock the door via that key) or lock the door and check the boxes 'At Package Start - Lock Doors' and 'At Package End - Unlock Doors'.

You have definitely improved since your first interior, so I want to give you my compliments. Very well done! :goodjob:
Well, for the AI, there is no exterior to make the AI too.
And the owner is Hlivam, but that claim ain't merged yet.
So that leaves one floating, and that ain't to bad, as I think that won't be that much work to fix before merging.

But I'm not sure theas will be merged before the exterior is made so that the AI can be complet...
should I post a new update where I have fixed that one floating and then it is finished? As the AI can't be finished as I said before...
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
should I post a new update where I have fixed that one floating and then it is finished? As the AI can't be finished as I said before...
Yes, please change the flamenode and the music settings as well.
TIA. Smile
Ok, here it is then, the only thing that needed fixing was the floating quill and the hourglas and the music, as I already had placed the flamenodes...
Pages: 1 2