Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Interior Claims in Hla Oad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hla Oad

Edit- Dave_91: If a claim uses the hammock model as used in Morrowind, please use the bedroll model as a temporary substitute until a hammock model is made.

Hla Oad is a small little fishing village, all shacks, about 6 or 8 claims. Dave, maybe post a couple thumbs here of the exterior progress (I think you had some in your photobucket.)

Hla Oad Discussion Thread - Note: Dave_91 has since taken over Hla Oad, he's the guy to talk to about Hla Oad.

The IDs of the cells are as such: HlaOad01 = Fatleg's Dropoff (you would stick VvXX in front of that with XX being your modder ID, So I'd put VvC9HlaOad01).
I've also posted interior descriptions for these cells. Remember that we are modding a Vvardenfell that is set six years after Morrowind, and some of the interiors look different and/or are inhabited by different people. Nonetheless, the shots should give you a solid idea of the interior layout, as the tilesets we are using in Oblivion are virtually the same as the ones in these shots from Morrowind.
Also, when working with the public Shack tileset use collision mode (F4) to see where any invisible surfaces may be. Seeing as most of the claims work so far has been SilgradTower.esm dependent, you can go ahead and use those assets. Make sure you have the latest version.

[Image: layoutnc2.jpg]

Fatleg's Dropoff [CLAIMED, Dave_91]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad01 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Trasteve barters general goods, he's a general trader at about level 11. However there are seedier operations in the gloomy cave beneath the Dropoff.

NPCs: Trasteve (Redguard M, Trader/Merchant, lvl 11), Ra'Zhid (Kajiit M, Smuggler, lvl 9),
Llemisa Marys (Dunmer F, fence (Thief Service) lvl 11, Commona Tong 'Tough') She's in the cavern.
Perien Aurelie (Breton M, Pawnbroker, lvl 9) Also in the Cavern, he'll sell anything.
Dalam Gavyn (Dunmer M, Smith lvl 11, Commona Tong 'Tough') In the cavern.
Relam Arinith (Dunmer M, Smuggler lvl 14, Commona Tong 'Brute') In the cavern.

Difficulty: Medium - Lower Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Shack and Moldcave tilesets.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01sv5.th.jpg] [Image: 02mm6.th.jpg] [Image: 03yx7.th.jpg] [Image: 04lf5.th.jpg] [Image: 05yp2.th.jpg]

Okur's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad02 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Okur is a low level commoner.

NPCs: Okur (Argonian M, Commoner)

Difficulty: Easy - Lower Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the shack tileset.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01ii2.th.jpg]

Fadile Balvel's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad03 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Fadile Balvel is a level 13 commoner. Her shack sits on a dock. In the world->cells window, check the "has water" option for your interior. Orient the water level so that comes up to just beneath the floor of the shack. Doing this will add some watery sound effects to the interior ingame.

NPCs: Fadile Balvel (Dunmer F, Commoner)

[Image: 01xq4.th.jpg]

Murudius Flaeus' Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad04 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Murudius Flaeus is a low level pauper. His shack sits on a dock. In the world->cells window, check the "has water" option for your interior. Orient the water level so that comes up to just beneath the floor of the shack. Doing this will add some watery sound effects to the interior ingame.

NPCs: Murudius Flaeus (Imperial M, Pauper)

[Image: 01rv9.th.jpg]

Relien Rirne's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad05 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Relien Rirne is a low level Breton commoner. His shack sits on a dock. In the world->cells window, check the "has water" option for your interior. Orient the water level so that comes up to just beneath the floor of the shack. Doing this will add some watery sound effects to the interior ingame.

NPCs: Relien Rirne (Breton M, Commoner)

[Image: 01me8.th.jpg]

Shurkul gro-Sharga's Shack [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXHlaOad06 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Shurkul gro-Sharga is a low level Orcish Pauper.

NPCs: Shurkul gro-Sharga (Orc M, Pauper)

[Image: 01vz5.th.jpg]
Alright, I've made one interior for this and the exterior is nearly done now. I'd like to secure Fatleg's drop-off, the cave beneath, and a few shacks. I'd also like to make a small shack for the guards, where they can rest and switch from day to night guards.
^ :goodjob: Can't wait to see what it looks like! Any other shacks you wanted me to set aside?
Hmm... not quite yet, I'll eventually do them all unless someone else comes along beforehand. I edited the thread with a little note about using the bedroll in place of a hammock, hope you don't mind. Smile
Yeah, if you have any notes you want to add just stick 'em at the top. =)
Alright. Smile

Okur's shack is pretty much completed. Needs a northmarker, linking to exterior and AI/dialogue.
Oh, Dave, put some water in that interior, that way you'll get the sound effects of being on top of the docks in-game.
Oops, forgot that. Big Grin Will do!

Edit- Okur's Shack is on land btw, shall I still give it water anyway or what?
Was it? Okay nevermind then, lol.
Okay. Big Grin

Do you know anything about cleaning files and merging (with Gecko) btw?
Pages: 1 2