Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Problems!!Cant Use!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok i installed the mod just fine, but when i go to activate it in the data files, it says tribunal and bloodmoon are required but have changed and i will have problems. how can i fix this? i could ignore it, but the popup messages get annoying, i know
Open the Silgrad esp in the CS, and just save it. It should help. Tell me if it worked.
do i open it with the 3 main files, morrowind, tribunal, and bloodmoon?
or by itself
The esp should open them, but you could open them just to be sure. Also make the Silgrad esp Active one.
ok i did it. heres to hoping it works! *raises glass*
Tell me if it worked.
And do you know what MW version you are using? Any patches?
ok it worked as far as i know of
patches: latest versdion with all expansions

but i was looking at the world map and at the top and bottom of silgrad, where the map is, it looks like it cut off, at the bottom just slightly past a mountain range looks like, anyway an area of elevation. is this suppose to be, or not

note: i just disabled my sea of destiny mod, and restarted all my games after erasing the saves
If you are using the Silgrad version 1-4_3 then yes, the world will look like it just is cut off around the boarders, large mountain ranges around the south, which is the end of the world space

also just so you know, you'll run into several broken quests with 1-4_3 we do have some of those fixes available in the Warehouse and some more coming soon

Just download them and using the CS merge them with your 1-4_3
rename your esp 1-4_3a

Keep your 1-4_3 as a back up just in case something goes wrong
Smile

Enjoy
Bob
i did as u said, and the game works fine(so far. . .) but when i start morrowind, when i open up the data files section or start the game, i get some messages about all of the fixes not being proper plugins. it doesnt affect the game, but is there a way to make them go away and STAY away? if so plz tell

oh nvr mind im dum. i just deleted the free-floating plugin files after i merged them with the main one. : P
that fixed it

umm ok never mind. when i did that, it deleyted the merged file as well. so any way to keep the errors from popping up?
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
I did as u said, and the game works fine(so far. . .) but when I start Morrowind, when I open up the data files section or start the game, I get some messages about all of the fixes not being proper plugins. it doesnt affect the game, but is there a way to make them go away and STAY away? if so plz tell

oh nvr mind I'm dum. I just deleted the free-floating plugin files after I merged them with the main one. : P
that fixed it

umm ok never mind. when I did that, it deleyted the merged file as well. so any way to keep the errors from popping up?

Sounds like your having a bit of fun with merging esp's Smile
Did you merge all the fixes with the silgrad esp or did you merge all the fixes together and activate them when you play ?

Are you using a saved game file ? or new game

if your using a saved game then try a new game just to see if your still getting the same errors

Post your errors for us to see what they are, open your morrowind directory and find the file that says "warnings" copy and paste those warnings to a txt document like notepad and attach it to your reply message

another thing to do is if you have Wyre Mash open it and click your saved game (the most recent) make sure you have all the esp's your using selected and click save, this will update your file, you'll still get the warnings but only until you save again...unless its something more serious

another thing to do, is open your morrowind ini. find the "MAXFPS" and under that type "AllowYesToAll=1" save it, at minimum you'll only have to see the warning message 1 time when it comes up just select "cancel"

What other mods are you using ?

Sorry for asking for so much information, but it will help to resolve your issue

thanks
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3