Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis' Rocky Region: Area Claim #02 [Old]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I claim this area? I'm gonna try, but no garantees on how good it'll be, I'll try my best though, and since this hasn't been claimed, I see no problem with it, and it should help me alot in modding.

Edit: Okay, I started working on it, still am. I have a few rocks up, and I just noticed that some of the walls have gaps between their bottom and the ground. So everyone working on a cell with a wall on it will probably have to raise the ground a little at the walls bottom, so it willl look real.

Uh... I just realised that I was using the public version... Can someone post a link to the one I can mod with? (Good thing I didn't do much...)
Hello ruphies, and welcome to Silgrad Tower! =)

You can get the latest version of the ESM here, and anything else you need should be in the public updates throughout this thread. Smile
Thanks, I was wondering why what I was modding was so barren and the picture above wasn't..
Welcome to ST! :yes:

Don't forget to claim your modding ID -here-.

General info.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower ruphies!

:wave:

I hope you'll have fun customizing your area, and look forward to following your work.
I can mod with the public version, right?
Only the public one.
When you complete a few claims, then you can become a ST Modder and you may use some more items or more beautiful ones.
Make sure that you're modding with a esm.file.
Ok, I am. I'm putting all my work into 1 plugin (the work that I'll post for this claim) Is that O.K.?

Edit: I'm using the Jerall Mountains rocks, since I don't know what kind to use, Is there a specific kind I should use?
Check the existing rocks around the area? Click on them and look near the bottom to find there ID. You could always copy and paste or duplicate existing rocks?
ruphies:
- You can submit several plugins if you like, but one would work just as well.

- You must only use rocks of the type West Gash (WorldObjects > Static > ST > Rocks > WestGash).

- You can certainly mod with the public version, all you need to do is make sure your plugin is based on the latest version of the internal esm -link- and that you've installed the latest public asset update -link-. You shouldn't mod with the esm from the "Silgrad Tower v2.0" release because a lot of things have changed since it and it doesn't have all the new model entries.
Pages: 1 2