Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Alternate MQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK, this is so confusing, so I'll just post my idea without reading bunch of other.

There should be alternative MQ. When you arrive to Vvardenfell, a Mehra Milo will be waiting for you. She approaches:

"Good afternoon sir. I am Mehra Milo. I'll need to ask you few questions since I got old, and I can't remember Nerevarine's face."

She asks you about 10-20 questions and if you answer all of them correctly, you are Nerevarine( I used to by Nerevarine in MW and I don't want the Oblivion to spoil that for me). However she will not tell you if answer is correct or not. If you are:

"Nerevarine! You'r back! I thought I'd never see you again! I have a task for you...( That's all I can think of so far)

If you aren't:
"Sorry sir, I have misplaced you with someone. Care to help me find Nerevarine? Good( sorry no choice here), I'll need you to start right away, the Vvardenfell is in chaos. He was last seen...(only so much, upgrade later)"

OK, this is just basic, surface if you will. What do you think?
Perhaps she will ask you that when your fame is high enough.

BTW: The nerevarine went away to akavir.
Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Perhaps she will ask you that when your fame is high enough.

BTW: The nerevarine went away to akavir.

Well, maybe you can intersept(SP) him somewhere near the Akavir. And actually I would feel very stupid if I weren't Nerevarine because I play Ob for quiete some time now believing that I am Nerevarine. And now that would spoil it! :/
Btw, not a bad idea.
We don't have time or space for this.
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
We don't have time or space for this.
Why, the beggining is the only difference? The rest is same, at least that's how I planned.
To become the Nerevarine he is in Akavir you know this right?
In Akavir there is a quest to save Nerevar, so maybe this is after they save him.
I dunno, it'd be pretty hard to explain that. Confusedhrug:
Nice Idea though.
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
To become the Nerevarine he is in Akavir you know this right?

I do, but nobody said he didn't return... Nobody saw him go there neither.
I dont like the Nerevarine anyways doesnt suit my character. This is just a hero who some how gets interwined with vvardenfell.
Mine doesnt either.
I'm a runaway argonina, who killed someone, and is hiding from the imperials.
Dark Brotherhood doesnt work well with Nerevarine. lol. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4