Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The "Guess my Signiture" Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, the old "Guess my Avatar" game is over. I've wanted to start another one, but I didn't think doing it over again would be best. Many people's avatars have been guessed now anyways.

So, this time, we're playing with Signitures! Those of you who have good signitures, whether a quote, description, or something else, may offer to participate. The players who are trying to figure out the signiture must guess the source.

I think this will be a little harder than the Avatar version, because it's harder to recognize where words came from rather than a picture.

I also added a poll to see if anyone cares about my games Big Grin Please say you do Big Grin

So, here are the rules. You must read them all and understand every one.

Rule #1: Only 1, I repeat, ONE, round may be taking place at a time. This rule was not enforced last time and we had people guessing back and forth all over the place. Very confusing.
Rule #2: Re-read Rule #1, get it burned into your mind.
Rule #3: Your signiture you enter must be from a real source, you cannot just make one up.
Rule #4: This is a different game, so people still trying to get their Avatars guessed will not be able to participate.
Rule #5: Make sure you absolutely followed Rule #2, by re-reading Rule #1.
Rule #6: Some people have signitures that do not apply to these rules, and do not wish to change their signiture to participate. Should this occur, you are free to just enter your own quote in this thread. To let readers know you are submitting a quote, you should Either make it Bold or Italicized so it will stand out.
Rule #7: If you have a round you are just begging to start, but one is already started, just wait your turn. To help it go faster, you can try to find theirs out to end the round.
Rule #8: After you have guessed someone's signiture/quote, and get it wrong, you CAN NOT guess again until next round. So no guessing random things over and over, you only get one chance.
Rule #9: If a round has not been finished two days after it's start, then the round is over. It must be two days to the hour.
Rule #10: Anyone starting a round may give hints at their own discretion. Whether you think they're needed or not is up to you.
Rule #11: Have fun Big Grin
Rule #12: You absolutely sure you read Rules #1, #2, and #5? You'd better. Rule #8 is important too, re-read that one.
Ammendment:
Rule #13: No using google or other search sites to get your answers.

So, I shall start us off today.
Here's my sig, so it'll stay permanent up here even if I change my sig again.

Don't say I'm out of touch
With this rampant chaos - your reality.
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare, I built my own world to escape.

Hints: Song, Female Singer.

So good luck, and have fun!

EDIT, I have one last rule to add. It's #13, so breaking it will give you a lot of bad luck.
Rule #13: No using google or other search sites to get your answers.
That was too easy. Big Grin
Evanescence, from Fallen album, the song is Tourniqet.(spelling?)
No i didnt use google, i have that album.

And yes, this games are very fun.
Try mine.. even if I think it easy for someone..
Quote:Originally posted by agram
That was too easy. Big Grin
Evanescence, from Fallen album, the song is Tourniqet.(spelling?)
No I didn't use google, I have that album.

And yes, this games are very fun.

Tourniquet, great song, great album Smile

@Krisi: Monty Python and the meaning of live, scene with the fat guy? Tongue

Now mine:
"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"
I know its japanese, but I can't remember more than that Undecided

Edit: spelling.
Basho.

Mine: "Lying a Little and Stealing a Little Will Get You Nicely Through the World"

Edd

EDIT: It's not a direct quote from a person, so I guess its whoever works out what country this proverb is from.
United States of America Tongue But pretty much any country Tongue And yes Basho is right.
If that was a right answer, I guess I'll take next, if not, I'll wait my turn Smile Anyway, mine is the actual sig.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
If that was a right answer, I guess I'll take next, if not, I'll wait my turn Smile Anyway, mine is the actual sig.
Amused to Death by Roger Waters? Great song btw. :yes:

Mine is a proverb and I've actually stated the source on this forum. DA, you are not allowed to guess since you asked about it before. Tongue
Holy freaking crap! I was NOT expecting a guess that quickly, seems you have wonderful musical taste pyscho!

And fine...
Pages: 1 2 3