Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open jobs for texturers [arch. posts]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Great :goodjob:

Would it be possible to make the twig look like it did in your earlier version though? Because I thought that version of the twig was perfect, while in your current version the paper is perfect. Apart from that I think it's ready =)
I got an idea for a visual claim: retexture the doors to Reich Parkeep so it has whatever the Reich Parkeep symbol is.
Edit: If I've been unclear (I've been doing that allot lately), this is what I've meant.
That's a good idea, if it hadn't been for the fact that a door like that isn't in the plans for the new version of the city Smile

The new version is situated directly in the main worldspace (SilgradTowerLand), and will have some form of traditional fantasy grate door which closes during the night. So, the player will be able to peek inside from either direction and maybe see people moving about and such. A bonus is that grate doors like the one I thought of creating are very easy to texture.

Thanks for submitting your idea though, keep 'em coming =)
Cool, I like the new gate. I'll post if I have any more ideas. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Great :goodjob:

Would it be possible to make the twig look like it did in your earlier version though? Because I thought that version of the twig was perfect, while in your current version the paper is perfect. Apart from that I think it's ready =)

No problem.

By the way, congratulations on the new kid. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
No problem.

By the way, congratulations on the new kid. Big Grin

Thanks Big Grin

That one is perfect :goodjob:
Could I get it in DDS?
That one took a lot more tries than the last. :lmao:

Attachment removed /RW
The image in the attachment is a jpeg. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
The image in the attachment is a jpeg. Smile

.... grr. One more try then.
WhiteWizard pointed out that a lot of normal maps need to be updated, so I added normal maps to the open jobs for texturers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12