Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: How many languages can you speak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just wondering how many languages you can speak. As of right now I can only speak English, but I hope to learn a few more throughout the next couple of decades.

On a side note, does anyone know how to learn a new language at home? I want to learn French, and I am looking to buy a software program or two to help out (Rosetta Stone, for example). It doesn't matter if it's a Canadian based program with the Acadian/Quebec accent, as I would probably only use it in Canada.
English, German and Dutch
I can speak English & Dutch, though I've had to endure studies of French & German and I think I could understand both of them in dialogue.
I learned a bit of German in school, but that was quite a while ago. It's English only for me.
Norwegian, English.. Nynorsk(New Norwegian) and Spanish I suppose too, but not nearly as good as the others.. And ofc I understand Swedish and Danish..
I can speak English and Latin, but I'm hoping to learn Greek eventually. Maybe Gaelic as well, I've always wanted to learn that one too Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I can speak English and Latin, but I'm hoping to learn Greek eventually.
Classical Greek, or speak-with-ev1 modern Greek? Big Grin

For the record, English and enough reading Spanish to Google; actually got an answer to a Max question from a site in Spanish once.

Steve
english, and a few words of maori and japanese
Dutch (and even flemish if it counts as a language), English and French.
You are all so multi-lingual compared to me. Sad I can only speak English and some really basic German.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5