Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Odai Plateau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ok i'm probably getting ahead of myself but have the hlaalu tilesets been converted for oblivion yet? I kinda want to start useing it to lay out trial designs for odai. If anybody knows can ya pls let me know.
I wouldn't know you might ask Razorwing...
however glad to see you back, maybe you could contribute more to the Hlaalu?

cause Batman had helped set up most stuff and I could easily finish the job for him, and I did Telvanni...
OK Kukulza sry i've been gone so long my computer went don't unxpectedly. Anyway what have i missed. IS the hieght map ready or are we still waiting on teh land? A little good news is that my job is going ot be switching ot a 4 day a week schedual mid next month so that'll open up a new day in my schedual. If you know anythingi need ot know right now let me know owther wise i'll try to catch up on my own with the news. take care
there is a heightmap! :bananarock:

and I thought you disappeared again, wasn't sure you'd be coming back, but this is awesome :yes:
this post is so old lol
I wasn't sure i'd be comeing back either but i'm glad i managed. OK so have we started laying out any of the actual cities yet adn whats our newest model set of the buildings?
Hey man you were around for awhile when i joined but yea We have a height map and seyda neen and maar gan are in progress.
can anybody hook me up witht eh latest tile set for hlaalu that we'll be useing or shall i wait for the master file?. sry about typos it late and i'm in teh dark. lol
You can get it from the Silgrad Tower updates, if I remember rightly.
ok guys i'm still blind can somebody post a link for me to find the tileset? help is greatly appreciated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10