Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0356 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: S0356.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0356.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0356. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of a thief.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0356) and don't delete the exterior building.
I'll take it.
I have not forgotten about this claim or the rest of the list Smile. I will get to it soon Smile.
Anybody know of a script that will cause an npc to steal from a player? This claim is a thiefs house. There are two npc. I have one taking 10 gold from you when you greet him. I wanted to have the other maybe steal one valuable item from player. Maybe set the thiefs as evil so the player could possibly get his stuff back. I may just stick with the greeting if I can't figure something out.

"excuse, me I didn't catch your name" cache'ing. Smileminus 10 gold. It gives me a chuckle.
I need an interior door to open. I am using StHlaaluAnimdoor is this the correct door? Is there a setting that needs to be set for it to open? In game it doesnt acknowledge itself as a door.
I sent a PM.
Thanks Sandor.

Here it is.
It's a nice interior! :yes:

Please add a condition which checks if the PC has enough gold and update the dial system accordingly.

TIA. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
It's a nice interior! :yes:

Please add a condition which checks if the PC has enough gold and update the dial system accordingly.

TIA. Smile

Alrighty. Smile. Nice catch.
I noticed that if you steal gold within the house then it is not useable. I can see items being marked stolen but not the gold. Can this be rectified or is it a standard for stolen items? Can we separate gold from other owned items as far as ownership if it is in the house? I guess it could be pointless thinking on my part, but gold should be spendable.

Here is the esp I think I corrected what you pointed out. But I am not happy with the gold situation in any owned house.
Pages: 1 2