Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Map!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
Hey can I join? I'm fairly good at the CS, but I'm not a very experienced modder. I can do interiors and exteriors, but I'm not very good at scripting, dialogue, or modeling. Yet I would love to help by any means possible. Even if it is just thinking of ideas.

Fantastic! Another new member!

Welcome to the Team! :goodjob:

:bananarock: Party Time! :bananarock:
Awesome! So...What do you need me to do as Im now a member? Im awfully bored right now. So Id love to do something today. Big Grin
Well,i have no idea myself. Talk with Jah-Kha'Jay,im sure she have some job for you too! :yes:

Im going to sleep now. Wink

Get ready to work guys! :goodjob:

Elsweyr rockz

`Senten
We always need more rimmen interiors, of caves etc, perhaps even a small town or two.
I guess I can start on Rimmen. Or Orcrest.

I can also help with building up some smaller settlements.
And where can I find the already created meshes to use? In the archives right? Lol Im a newbie here at Silgrad so I don't know. I also can't model vewry good so I dont know how to make new models. Can anyone tell me how to use NifSkope?
EDIT: Nevermind, I found the file on tesNexus! :banana:
Quote:Originally posted by TheTreasurer
How do I take the picture?

I know I've been asking a lot of questions lately, but is it exporting the raw image to the Data>Hightmap directory? Because I don't know where exactly those images are going on my computer, but not to the Hightmap folder.
not sure where it exports to, but it should show up in your "recent documents" folder (and Start bar tab)

you could also use TES Annwyn to export the image.
Okay guys: News!

I have talked with Yian,who will make for us a map. But he need a more detailed map.

We have to draw the roadpaths and citys to our ingame map.

JKJ, could you do this please? That would be a big step for us. Smile

If we done this,then i'll send the new map for yian,and he will make it to beautifull!

Anyway,here you can download the map: >>HERE<<

`Senten
the roadpaths will be done once the region gen is complete, then i will have a more accurate idea as to where the roads should be on the map
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
the roadpaths will be done once the region gen is complete, then I will have a more accurate idea as to where the roads should be on the map

Okay,that's perfect mate. We will generate soon both region: Desert and Jungle.

The resources for Quin' Rawl coming along really nice,i spend a lot of time for working.

`Senten
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14