Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sloughpoint (formerly Glenbridge - Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[/HR]

Sloughpoint (Post Edited by Ibsen's Ghost - April 2010)
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Back2Murder

NB: Please note that where Glenbridge is referred to in this thread, what is meant is actually 'Sloughpoint' due to a mis-match of the map and the CS location. In the new esm, the location referred to in these threads is now 'Sloughpoint'. - Ibsen's Ghost

[/HR]

Since i finally got the .esm (Thanks Senten! Big Grin)
I started working on glenbridge immidiately yesterday. And i've already done quite a bit.
Screenies for your viewing pleasure!

Arriving in Glenbridge
Brdige in the center of town
Screenie
Sunken boat
Birds eye
Another Screenie
The bridge in the center during the night
And another Screenie (Yes, that's my char in the picture who has been realy busy shooting the wooden plank with arrows)

Update 1
Arrival 2
Screenie
And another one
Beggars little hut
And another Screenie
And the last one (Please dont note the tree. it looks normal in game. This is just my bad graphics card)

Update 2
Glenbridge
Just a big tree
My fav picture.
View of glenbridge
And another one
Yeah bud its AWESOME!Smile
Nice work.

Add some of your personal flair, and it'll come out nicely.
Hi Tlo!
My pc is gone.I write yet in the School.I think today i take my pc and i start the work in Seafalls wilderness.

B2MTonguelease more screenies if you are online.thx
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Nice work.

Add some of your personal flair, and it'll come out nicely.

I personally find it rather hard to give Glenbride it's own unique feel. Since we definetly are going to need to get soem custom meshes.
Eh, it can be made unique with vanilla things too.

I mean look what I did with the buildings. Those are normal bravil buildings, but the look more like apartments.
Or the rocks going over the bridge. just use your imagination and see where you get.

I was just screwing around in the CS yesterday, and making castles and such. Before you know it I had a whole damn city, and caves, and towers. Just see where it gets you.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Eh, it can be made unique with vanilla things too.

I mean look what I did with the buildings. Those are normal bravil buildings, but the look more like apartments.
Or the rocks going over the bridge. just use your imagination and see where you get.

I was just screwing around in the CS yesterday, and making castles and such. Before you know it I had a whole damn city, and caves, and towers. Just see where it gets you.

I know what you mean Tlo. I made quite some cool things using ayleid architecture or a nice woodsmen camp using Skingrad houses. I just find it hard since i dont realy know much of Black Marshes lore.
i think its looking real nice, but still a little sparse, more flora would be good. I'm really sorry that I wont be able to model for a while as I have basically 2 months of revision/exams (i have an art exam in 2 weeks! Sad) but when summer hits ill do my very best to make us some unique stuff.

Edd
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
I think its looking real nice, but still a little sparse, more flora would be good. I'm really sorry that I wont be able to model for a while as I have basically 2 months of revision/exams (i have an art exam in 2 weeks! Sad) but when summer hits ill do my very best to make us some unique stuff.

Edd

Alright, that would be great. ooh and i know it still looks a bit sparse but that's mostly because i have:
1: Turned my grass off for better fps
2: Have been working on the rough meshes. Not on the detail just yet.
Pages: 1 2 3