Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC53 "Steadhelm Ferry" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: Ferrymaster.jpg]

[blockquote]
Cell name: Steadhelm53.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer.
Class: Poor-middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

Status: Finished by Deeza (except for the dialogue, AI and PG).

You'll find the interior building in the cell Steadhelm53. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v3.01 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

Background.

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

The house of the ferry master and his family.

TheImperialDragon will implement the ferry part (Ebbedin).
Later on I'll adapt the AI/scripting so that the ferry will be operated in a correct manner.
Landscaping is now complete for the area surrounding this claim. Please refer to the attached pics for views of the slight modifications to the nearby region and to this thread: SHRAC08 "Steadhelm Region Area Claim" [Claimed] for more general pics of the area.

Please note that the claimant can add extra objects around the ferry shack if necessary. I can also modify the ferry pier by adding ropes and dock lanterns if this is generally approved by people. I can do this once I finish Region 7 of Steadhelm and include it in the .esp

More claims on the way soon for these areas.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I can also modify the ferry pier by adding ropes and dock lanterns...
Please do so. Smile
TIA.
I've completed the docks area. Although I forgot about ropes - :dunce:, I nonetheless added an exterior to the ferry porch. As I'll not have time to do another landscape for a while, I may take this claim later. I'll have to see how I'm fixed after this week.

I've included the modifications in the .esp for the SHRAC07 claim and will re-edit this post soon with a screenie.

Edit - You will notice from the floral pots that our Ferry Master likes fungus. What better hobby for a man who lives almost alone in a swamp?
Hi, I'm new to this part of Silgrad Tower. This seems like a nice job for a beginner like me to start with but I don't know how to do AI packages and pathgrids. Is there a website you know of that could teach me how to do this?

If I knew how to do this bit of modding then I would happily claim.
Welcome Deeza! Smile

Check the general info link from the OP.

Info concerning the AI and a lot of other stuff!

The reviewers can help you as well, just start with your claim and we'll see how it goes.
Thanks for the link. Alright then, I'll get started on this claim and let you know how it works out!

So AI-wise, the ferryman will need to come outside to work the ferry during the day when he's open for business, then go back in at night when the ferry's closed?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza

So AI-wise, the ferryman will need to come outside to work the ferry during the day when he's open for business, then go back in at night when the ferry's closed?
That's fine.
OK. I will post here if I have any other questions about this claim.

Actually, I have one now - when you say "family", how large are Dunmer families in the mod, typically?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
OK. I will post here if I have any other questions about this claim.

Actually, I have one now - when you say "family", how large are Dunmer families in the mod, typically?
Two as mentioned in the OP (NPC's : 2). If you want to add another NPC, please go ahead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6