Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Concept Art; The Temple of Silgrad City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Im happy to do the concept art on this. Just need as much info as possible and especially how much frreedom do i get on the design or is it just a redesign of this one?
Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
I'm happy to do the concept art on this. Just need as much info as possible and especially how much frreedom do I get on the design or is it just a redesign of this one?
I'll send some extra info via PM by tomorrow.
I have been slow on this one so will get on it today.

What do you think to this segment. Would be central with 3-4 of that clawed buttress radiating from the centre.

[Image: IMG_0342.jpg]

what if i modify this so that...

- The Temple main building in the central dome (As seen in this sketch) and the Burial Dome, The Monks Private Dome and Offices. can be on the ends of 3 spurs.

Will draw something now....

Here we go...

[Image: IMG_0352.jpg]

the lil circles are windows. The claws may make it look too aggressive? Circular wall linking equally spaces domes creating 3 yard/garden areas.
I will do some more on this. Scrap the claws. Is the central Main dome ok like this? or does it need to be higher or open sides or anything? Also do you think to have that main entrance on all 3 faces?
Is the central Main dome ok like this?
IMO yes.

Also do you think to have that main entrance on all 3 faces?
That would be nice.

In general.
Could you add more Velothi styled ornaments?
the thorns look very telvannish. :yes: its look nice mixing things up.
I don't like those thorns. They remind to the oblivion worlds. I think that the building would better be without those thorns.
working on more for this now
[Image: 9ce2fca8.jpg]

No spikes and changed the 3 end parts to have a platform for statues/monuments.

How large do the 4 sections need to be? I have a feeling the 3 outer-sections may be too small.
Could you put a human next to your sketches? Just for comparison.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17