Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [WIP] Synthesis Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yo peeps... I posted now concepts on my synthi art thread >>HERE!<<, looks v.complicated but i explain on there.
Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
Yo peeps... I posted now concepts on my synthi art thread >>HERE!<<, looks v.complicated but I explain on there.

Yes it looks very complicated, good but complicated

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Yes it looks very complicated, good but complicated

yup yup :yes:
BAck over in my sythi-mac-concept thread. I have decided to model this. Will post renders shortly!
goodie-goodie- gum drops :applause: :dance: :applause:
i like to see this work come to life. good work rikious. :bananarock:
Just hurry up so I can code the damn thing Big Grin

Seriously good to see someone trying it, I gonna start to learn with 3DS Max hopefully very soon.
I dont know what our version of Dwemer technology looks like in terms of the walls etc so im going to make this up and i have seen a lot of sci fi films etc.

Expect something complex but i hope, very kind to frame rates etc!
Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
I dont know what our version of Dwemer technology looks like in terms of the walls etc so I'm going to make this up and I have seen a lot of sci fi films etc.

Expect something complex but I hope, very kind to frame rates etc!

I would suggest having a couple of screenies of the Dwemer interior posted or sent to Rickious to look at

I think that might help with the appearence of the Machine

Enjoy
Bob
yea that would help as i dont have the CS on until new pc arrives... For now check the progress the way i envision it...

>>HERE!<<
Your Concept is excellent and you model looks great

I was looking for a more morrowindish Dwemer look

steam, turbines, pipes etc etc

something like this but different

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7