Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Stonewastes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
absolutely love it, however, maybe the ground should be muddier or some grassy areas, i lthink the vines on the ground look slightly odd against the clean stone. Also, how big will this be? It could possibly have a natural rock wall or something so we can make it big and in its own city cell?

I think all the work is great, and i wish i could be of more use, but a lot of it seems quite small, which i suppose work well in marshes, but perhaps one or two cities could have large areas of slums?

Not really relevant but i feel that it should be pointed out (and not to say anyone is doing a bad job or at all guilty of this, i think its all wonderful), but no-one is expecting this to be finished in a week, or a month, it is a large landmass and so is a long-term project. So basically the message is, don't rush and overload yourself with work, i think we all want this mod to benefit from the attention to detail it deserves.

I'm sorry if that seems a bit like I'm teling you off, I'm not, its just a reminder, I think those screenshots are lovely btw Wink

Edd

EDIT: I actually just looked at the map, and realised that these are all fairly small settlements, so that stuff about seeming a bit small is pretty much irrelevant.
I like it a lot, but as i said to you on msn. Maybe a bit to cramped
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
absolutely love it, however, maybe the ground should be muddier or some grassy areas, I lthink the vines on the ground look slightly odd against the clean stone. Also, how big will this be? It could possibly have a natural rock wall or something so we can make it big and in its own city cell?

I think all the work is great, and I wish I could be of more use, but a lot of it seems quite small, which I suppose work well in marshes, but perhaps one or two cities could have large areas of slums?

Not really relevant but I feel that it should be pointed out (and not to say anyone is doing a bad job or at all guilty of this, I think its all wonderful), but no-one is expecting this to be finished in a week, or a month, it is a large landmass and so is a long-term project. So basically the message is, don't rush and overload yourself with work, I think we all want this mod to benefit from the attention to detail it deserves.

I'm sorry if that seems a bit like I'm teling you off, I'm not, its just a reminder, I think those screenshots are lovely btw Wink

Edd

EDIT: I actually just looked at the map, and realised that these are all fairly small settlements, so that stuff about seeming a bit small is pretty much irrelevant.

Its a beta version,no fear bud later i make it to bigger :goodjob:
Nice, maybe a bit more...unique landscape features. (Rocks, trees, landforms, etc.)

oh, btw. Next time you are building a town, dont make an IMPORTANT thread on the main forum, make a normal thread in the Claims section. Thanks.
:goodjob:Allright
You want a wall...
What do you want..
straight wall sections and right angled corners?
a constantly curved wall?
a reasonably straight wall that's sortof crooked here and there?

an idea of the height and thickness

Dry rock construction.
rocks and mud.
rocks,mud and sticks.

I will really need concept drawings for the gateways.
Quote:Originally posted by Morsyth
You want a wall...
What do you want..
straight wall sections and right angled corners?
a constantly curved wall?
a reasonably straight wall that's sortof crooked here and there?

an idea of the height and thickness

Dry rock construction.
rocks and mud.
rocks,mud and sticks.

I will really need concept drawings for the gateways.

I'll be taking over from here...
I want it to look exactly like the rocks Senten used onlt in bigger parts to avoid so much lag.
It'll take a while to make it... looks like there'll be a lot of fiddling to make it look natural.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5