Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been mulling over some ideas to create a complete, illustrated, book about the Dwemer, written by some intrepid archaeologist and possible tied to a quest, Thus far I have written this: Please tell me what you all think, and or any suggestions/corrections. (I've also included some illustrations)
Moved to Dumac, for obvious reasons. (was accidentally posted in the Morag Tong boards).

Speaking as the head of Dumac, something like this could definitely be incorperated into our Dwemer ruin, or even other ruins which could be placed across Silgrad Tower's landscape.

Curiously enough, our main quest is based around a journal about the dwemer, written by some intrepid archaeologist and tied to a quest...

That's also quite a bit of information you've got there. Is all that lore-correct? or your own devising? (either way, good job compiling it, that's a lot of text!). Either way, it's extremely interesting, and i now get why there's a separate Dwemer soulgem, and i'll make sure to add one to the Centurion creatures.
I got most of my inspiration from the Imperial Library dwemer studies section, a few Ideas were floating around there and I tied them together.
I agree that it is very good. I DLed it and did some cleaning up of the capitals and typos in it. One thing I wasn't sure of though was whether is was supposed to be spelled animaculli or animaculii or possibly even animacullii. Anyway, here is the copy with more consistant capitals and such.
New picture, this one being the illustration for the (Shiny) centurion spider.
This is a nice idea, and will make an excellent addition to the mod

thanks lezender

Enjoy
Bob
Even more bookart, this for the mysterious "Dwemer Mech",
Nice work.
Completed the text, as well as the centurion sphere art.
At the end of the book I have added some quest/general Ideas... take a look!
Please review, the "CAPITALIZED" texts are parts that I don't know how to fill in, and i need your input on, thanks!
Good work! It reads like a much more comprehensive version of the various writings about Dwemer from the Imperial Library. May I suggest a title:

"The Encyclopedia Dwemerica" ???? (Unless you have a better one)

Just wondering, during your researches over at IL, did you check out the Forum Scholar's Guild? If not, you might find it useful:

http://www.imperial-library.info/fsg/

The page has all sorts of interesting theories about the Dwemer and their machines.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5